Senior Sales Executive/Branch Manager
Senior Sales Executive/Branch Manager
Krakow, Malopolskie, Poland PL
We want courageous, authentic leadership that has a positive impact on our business.
TeleTech is a global business process outsourcing (BPO) company, not just a traditional call center. Every day over 42,000 of our employees interact with over two million clients via phone, web, email and automated solutions. We have the expertise and technological infrastructure to be available for clients anywhere, anytime, through any communication medium. We are innovators who make amazing things possible. We spark creativity and never accept "can't", working with powerful brands to delight clients every chance we get.
General Summary of the position:
Drive sales, manage day-to-day program operations and develop a positive relationship with key client contacts. Manage and grow their teams Sales Managers (both inbound and outbound) through coaching, motivating and assisting with an emphasis on the Sales Management skill set. Responsible for working with all facets of the respective business including sales, marketing, operations, finance and analytics. Maintains a direct line of communication with the Director of Program Sales, (or Executive Director of Program Delivery) and his or her management peers in order to maintain a consistent work effort across all program sales teams. Maintains a relationship with the partner and assist in the overall program management. The primary purpose of the job is to grow sales and the overall value and longevity of the client relationship and drive profitable sales for both Revana and its partner(s).
The Senior Manager, Program Sales will manage and work under limited supervision.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
● Create, manage, and update project plans using prescribed project management tools. Project management communication plans and execution to clients and Revana executives. Responsible for working with all internal departmental personnel in coordination with program goals and objectives. Through observing, coaching and managing the sales teams the Senior Sales manager is responsible for guaranteeing positive work quality. Work quality areas of focus are overall sales skills and abilities, customer experience, customer satisfaction, account documentation, and communication between departments. Supervise all sales teams in the processing of orders that meet the requirements set by the client.
● Organize, participate in and lead program related conference calls, meetings and email conversations, Develop long-term client satisfaction. Responsible for working with client and program personnel control monthly expenditures and conform to contract terms and conditions, budget and program requisition requirements. Responsible for organizing, researching and preparing recommendations on whether or not to accept or decline individual projects, initiatives, staffing changes and operational impacts. Insure sales managers and their teams are maintaining integrity with teams accounts management, ownership and account profile.
● Manage the teams to achieve maximum phone coverage for the partner and their customers. Senior Sales manager will do this by insuring the teams are managing to their required work schedules and managing to the service level of abandon calls set forth by the partner. The Senior Manager, Program Sales must insure proper and continuous coaching of the sales reps.
● Responsible for setting, measuring, and implementing monthly and quarterly goals for all program personnel – especially sales or lead generation quotas and attainment of client revenue objectives. Work with Program manager, superior, and partner to establish metrics for inbound and outbound sales teams. Responsible for meeting all sales metrics established.
● Other duties as assigned.
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
● 10 or more years of sales (telesales preferred) and order management experience desired.
● Experience in BPO and Service Operations.
● Five or more years of sales leadership (experience in managing teams of at least 40 people) and order management experience required.
● Familiarity with distribution operations, sales operations, marketing, business analysis and financial profit and loss experience strongly desired.
Additional Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
● Advanced knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Access required.
● Solid customer issue resolution ability and strong quantitative analysis skills are desired.
● Must have an aptitude for multi-discipline management in a fast-paced, ever changing, high stress environment.
● Must be a self-starter and able to proactively address issues and challenges with little or no direction.
● Must have proven abilities to lead, coach, develop and discipline a large group of employees.
● Must be able to present and propose ideas, best practices and business methodologies to external and internal client base.
● Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
● Must be able to travel with little notice.