Vice President, Sales Operations
Vice President, Sales Operations
Tempe, Arizona, United States US
TeleTech is seeking a Vice President, Sales Operations to join our Growth Services team. This role will be located in beautiful Tempe, Arizona and will be responsible for a portfolio of global accounts focused on service sales delivery.
What you’ll be doing:
The Vice President of Sales Operations is responsible for the overall strategy of a Sales Operations portfolio of clients. This means that you are responsible for fulfilling the high expectations we set for our client relationships. We want to meet our promises and find new ways to consistently perform. In this role, you will work directly with our marketing and sales team to foster new business opportunities, uncover prospective expansion options, and continuously deepen current client relationships. In this role, you will be directly responsible for the relationship with multiple significant accounts and include accountability for the programs’ P&L. The successful candidate must have deep experience securing, launching, and leading inside sales accounts and maintaining strong relationships in the sector.
What you’ll bring to us:
· Develop and maintain strong, positive client relationships with clients by building a bridge to the client and evaluating the opportunities for growth.
· Prepare business plans for new markets and expansion of existing markets. Overall development of business operations, broadening the company’s business around the globe.
· Establish and execute upon operating procedures consistent with the President and Executive Committee policies and objectives.
· Evaluate the results of operations regularly and systematically and report to Executive Committee.
· Ensure all organization activities and operations are carried out in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
· Ensure that the responsibilities, authorities, and accountability of all operations departments are defined and understood.
· Oversee the operations department to ensure a fiscally responsible operation. Preparation of cost analysis for new business ventures, entailing labor costs, industry trends, suppliers, and potential growth opportunities.
What skills you’ll need:
· Proven experience managing large inside sales teams in a call center environment
· 16+ years’ work related experience in Operations
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
· Experience in current core procedures and processes within a call center structure
· Strong general management experience including operations, human capital, facilities and financial management
· Ability to lead and partner successfully with teams, management and client
· Ability to manage multiple, complex, on‐going tasks and projects
· Strong coaching, people, and leadership skills
· Technology acumen, reporting, and strong data analysis aptitude
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Growth Services team offers end-to-end revenue generation and customer acquisition services that include the best technology, people and practices to help companies acquire new customers, retain them longer and grow their value. We drive all the pieces of the sales process, so our clients can spend less time and effort assembling the sales and marketing puzzle pieces, and focus more on the business outcomes that they desire. The Vice President is a key part of this team, and will offer you the opportunity to gain global exposure, coach and motivate teams, and enable Fortune 500 companies to increase their sales.
What We Offer:
· Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
· Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
· State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
· Opportunities for flexible and remote schedules
· Rich wellness program and health incentives