Senior Java Developer - Denver
Senior Java Developer - Denver
Englewood, Colorado, United States US
TeleTech is seeking a Senior Java Developer to join our Technology Services team working at our beautiful campus in Englewood, Co.
Why choose TeleTech to enhance and broaden your career? We are just as passionate about providing ideal solutions to solving our client’s business problems by driving customer experience outcomes with our enhanced technical capabilities, as you are. Whether you’re the Engineer, Architect, Account Manager, Practice Leader or Sales Executive we need your talent to help us in our exciting journey to success!
What you’ll be doing:
As part of our Product Engineering team, you will have a wide range of responsibilities focused on providing technical solutions to meet the needs of our clients. You will be part of a team of professionals that play a key role in implementing solutions and delivering results for large enterprise clients.
What you’ll bring to us:
- Collaborate with functional consultants to write design specifications
- Interpret and analyze business requirements to identify risks and design appropriate solutions
- Develop solutions to implement client-specific interfaces and workflows
- Participate in full-life-cycle product development , including requirements gathering, business analysis, system configuration, and R&D activities that include production support, outage troubleshooting and monthly deployments
- Develop and understanding of the capabilities and limitations of the applications
- Provide mentoring and code review to support Jr Developers
What skills you’ll need:
- Experience with Web Services integration, AJAX, BASH, Hibernate, JVM, Tomcat, JBoss, REST APIs, Multi-threaded service oriented, highly scalable cloud applications
- Experience with client-based enterprise implementations and n-tier web application architecture and failover / redundancy concepts
- Knowledge of and experience with contact centers, Cisco products and collaborative tool development preferred
- Experience with application servers: JBoss, Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, Oracle 9iAS
- Ability to travel up to 10%
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Customer Technology Services segment drives customer experience outcomes to small, medium and enterprise clients by providing best in class Cloud and Premise Contact Center and Unified Communications Solutions, and CRM, Multi-channel, Omni-channel and WFO Services.
What We Offer:
· Variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
· Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
· State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
· Rich wellness program and health incentives