Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Mexico DF, Distrito Federal, Mexico MX
TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Senior Project Manager, Global Project Management Services
TeleTech is seeking a seasoned Senior Project Manager, Global Project Management Services to join our Customer Care team. This is a work from home position, and the successful candidate can be located anywhere in the United States, Mexico or Canada.
The Senior Project Manager of Global Project Management Services is directly responsible to lead and manage the deployment of projects on a global scale; including but not limited to new or expansion client business, internal projects, corporate, business segment and/or enterprise level initiatives. Responsibilities may include presales support and participation in new business due diligence and/or project requirement gathering engagements.
What you’ll be doing:
The Senior Project Manager of Global Project Management Services is expected to employ their experience, functional knowledge, outstanding communication and leadership skills, attention to detail and sound judgment to plan and accomplish critical business and departmental objectives within a diverse range of business environments.
What you’ll bring to us:
· Project execution, including on a global scale and/or across various business segments at an enterprise level, through the application of functional methodology and global process
· Partner with internal teams, stakeholders, senior executive level parties and external clients to support the pursuit of new or expansion business opportunities through deployment strategy design, core operational component input build, project management service cost estimation, client presentation and contractual requirement input support as required.
· Support the deployment, promotion and achievement of departmental and corporate strategy, business goals and objectives.
· Take an active role in departmental improvements such as tools, templates, processes.
· Other duties as required.
What skills you’ll need:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Experience in the call center industry
- Experience leading the implementation of medium to large scale global call center projects, including the management and oversight of diverse functional project teams. Capable of effectively facilitating meetings and developing and executing detail oriented project plans and deliverables.
- Experience with client facing, senior and executive level management communications and formal presentation delivery
- Experience with project management and word processing software, spreadsheet and flowcharting applications (MS Project, MS Office, Excel and Visio)
- Project Management Certification
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Care organization utilizes an integrated platform of people, process, and technology leveraging more than 30 years of best practices to build customer value. Simply put, our Care team has a legacy of success. The Senior Project Manager is a key part of this team, and will impact our global operation as part of a world class team of professionals.