Windows System Administrator -- Austin, Texas
Windows System Administrator -- Austin, Texas
Austin, Texas, United States US
TeleTech is seeking a System Administrator to join our Technology Services team. This role is located in beautiful Austin, Texas, with remote / telecommuting opportunities.
Why choose TeleTech to enhance and broaden your career? We are just as passionate about providing ideal solutions to solving our client’s business problems by driving customer experience outcomes with our enhanced technical capabilities, as you are. Whether you’re the Engineer, Architect, Account Manager, Practice Leader or Sales Executive we need your talent to help us in our exciting journey to success!
What you’ll be doing:
As part of our Cloud Engineering team, you will work with our Hosted Collaboration Solutions division supporting Cloud based enterprise environments and will have exposure to virtualization software, SAN infrastructure, and datacenter networking.
What you’ll bring to us:
- Daily tasks include server staging, AD configuration, and deployment of VM instances of Avaya and Cisco Systems voice solutions
- Shared responsibility and daily operational deployment of entire server environment
- Enterprise patch management and enterprise server management
· Working with a team to help maintain the vSphere infrastructure within global data centers in support of Cisco’s hosted cloud solution service offering for eLoyalty’s enterprise clients.
· Work with the team to help support Cisco UCS B series blade server chassis
· Responsible for producing high quality deliverables in a timely fashion.
· Work with vendors / cross team engineering group/s to provide solutions to complex issues.
· Ability to work flexible hours including on call and after hours work for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
What skills you’ll need:
- 2+ years enterprise level administration and troubleshooting experience with Windows Server
· 1 years’ experience deploying, supporting, and administering VMware 5.0+ in large virtual server infrastructure environments is a plus
· Understanding and experience of networking technologies including AD, DNS, WINS, and DHCP.
· Knowledge of Cisco UCS B series blade server chassis and Cisco UCS Manager 2.0 or later.
· Knowledge with Cisco, HP or Intel server hardware, firmware, BIOS, RAID, server backups and server security along with SAN including EMC, VNX, VNXe, VMAX, or Isilon is a plus
· Must possess problem solving and troubleshooting skills in supporting enterprise level clients, logical and methodical problem solving skills, and the ability to communicate and justify the resolution process where necessary.
· VCP, MCSA or MCSE certifications preferred but not required
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Customer Technology Services segment drives customer experience outcomes to small, medium and enterprise clients by providing best in class Cloud and Premise Contact Center and Unified Communications Solutions, and CRM, Multi-channel, Omni-channel and WFO Services.
What We Offer:
· Variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
· Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
· State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
· Rich wellness program and health incentives
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.
Employment Requirements: TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.