Quezon City, Metro Manila, National Capital, Philippines PH
The Administrative Assistant acts as a liaison for the Site Director to coordinate communications and administrative duties, assess overall communication processes, determine and recommend areas of improvement to the communications process, and coordinate center level recognition programs.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience.
- Able to interact with all levels of the Organization.
- Excellent presentation skills and able to address large group audiences.
- Knowledgeable with e-mail etiquette.
- Multi-tasks and works under challenging time constraints.
- Proficient with all applications within the MS Office Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Project / Event planning and organization experience.
- Reports to the Admin Manager and working directly with functional leaders and Managers.
- Performs strategic activities in the range from executive report creation to following up on critical document approval matrix flow.
- Focuses on cost and revenue impacting processes to make sure all involved parties are delivering on pending actions.
- Serves as the Site host on client or Corporate visits as well on sales initiatives.
- Drives along with the Site Director, operations/area Managers and functional leaders all the internal communication strategies and policies.
- Participates in Site initiatives and events coordination as appointed by the Site Director.
- Demonstrates a baseline understanding of Site operational goals, global initiatives and client contractual requirements.