TCE / CSAT Manager
TCE / CSAT Manager
Cebu City, Central Visayas, Philippines PH
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.
Total Customer Experience (TCE) Manager – the TCE Manager works closely with all program roles across Training, Quality, Operations and Team Leads to ensure we are delivering the best possible Total Customer Experience with every contact. This role focuses on the material, tools, and behaviors that are the foundation of a customer focused environment in all lines of business.
1. Advocates Total Customer Experience and be able to accurately articulate customer feedback and develop granular action plans on key drivers and trends
2. Acts as subject matter expert on - Knowledgeable on HP processes and policies.
3. Participates in TCE strategy and planning.
4. Works closely with Training to ensure Customer Service tools coaching/training strategy are in place.
5. Tracks and reports on TCE performance by line of business.
6. Builds custom reports and conducts extensive trend and root cause analysis on TCE performance, gaps in performance, issues, etc. and provides feedback / recommendation to HP Management on what’s working/not working.
7. Identifies and ensures resolution on TCE performance issues.
8. Prepare and present information relating to the program in a professional manner to front-line CSR’s, Team Leaders, and Managers
9. Develop initiatives and improvement plans directed by top negative customer experience drivers as identified