Senior HR Generalist
Senior HR Generalist
Englewood, Colorado, United States US
TeleTech is seeking a Senior Human Capital Generalist to join our Enterprise Services team based in our corporate office in Englewood.
Our Human Capital Team brings significant value and contribution to our company through… always looking for new ideas and challenges to meet our employee satisfaction. We want to show our public that Teletech is the right place to work.
What you’ll be doing:
Human Capital Business partners support assigned business units and leaders to strategically address all of their Human Capital needs. They develop and implement human capital initiatives in support of key business goals and strategies. They proactively identify human resource initiatives that will substantially enhance bottom line results and improve employee related gross margins. Over time, they establish themselves as an indispensible member of the leadership team.
What you’ll bring to us:
• Understand all key business initiatives and goals for each supported business area.
• Deliver talent solutions to challenges affecting the success of the business.
• Collaborate with a team of Human Capital professionals to deliver outstanding talent initiatives to the business.
• Develop a "Trusted Advisor" relationship with key leaders at multiple levels.
• Partner with and leverage COE teams across human capital, payroll, and legal.
• Leverage reporting and data to drive analytics to better understand talent aligned to business results.
• Participate in leadership meetings and drive the talent agenda.
• Participate on project teams for company driven initiatives requiring a human capital perspective.
What skills you’ll need:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Strong understanding of TeleTech's business, core values, and goals
• Minimum of 8 years of related HR experience
• Plus to have experience in consulting, technology and professional services
• Strong knowledge in multiple HR disciplines (total rewards, talent acquisition, performance management, employee relations, etc.)
• Proven ability to build relationships of trust with leadership (Vice President and Director level)
• Ability to influence leaders and teams of differing viewpoints to create positive outcomes
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to coach people leaders
• Working knowledge of HRIS systems, talent strategies, TR philosophies, TA approaches
• Passion for customer engagement
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TeleTech’s business processes and operations.
What We Offer:
• Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
• Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
• Dress for your Day’ philosophy, opportunities for flexible and remote schedules
• Cafeteria, fitness center, car detailing, dry cleaning, postal services, covered parking
• Rich wellness program and incentives
• Access to local discounts in Denver for services and entertainment venues
• Social activities including Boo at HQ, social hours, take your kids to work day, holiday luncheons & patio grill summer concert series
Do the right thing - Lead Everyday - Seek first to Understand
Reach for Amazing - Act as one - Live life passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.
Employment Requirements: TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.