Lead Proposal Support Specialist (Proposal Manager)
Lead Proposal Support Specialist (Proposal Manager)
Englewood, Colorado, United States US
TeleTech is seeking a Lead Specialist, Proposal Support (Proposal Manager) to join our Proposal Management team at our Global Corporate Headquarters, based in Denver, Colorado.
Imagine putting your communication know-how, market-savvy and innovative ideas to work developing successful sales documents and client-facing materials. Consider becoming a part of the TeleTech team and find that out-of-the-box thinking and progressive ideas are an integral part of our culture. TeleTech will enable you to continually challenge yourself to develop high-impact sales solutions that get noticed — and deliver results.
What you’ll be doing:
TeleTech is currently searching for a Proposal Manager to support our dynamic Proposal Management team. The Proposal Manager will support the development of sales proposals and presentations used by the sales support team in pursuit of new business and growing our current portfolio. The support will include the creation, organization, formatting, writing, editing, and proofreading of proposals and presentations. The position also involves logging, tracking, and proactively writing re-usable content detailing TeleTech’s products and services. This job is a strong fit for a highly detail-oriented person whom enjoys writing and editing in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines.
What you’ll bring to us:
- Maintaining close working relationships with Solution Developers and Sales Account Leads to generate proposals and presentations, including document preparation, writing, editing, proofreading, sales messaging, and overall quality control.
- Translating complex solutions and win-themes into easily understandable responses. Ensure stated value propositions are clearly conveyed and messaging is consistent throughout each proposal.
- Utilizing proposal automation software to generate proposal drafts, while working closely with the sales support team to customize proposals based on client needs and stated objectives.
- Developing and following procedures to ensure proposals conform to TeleTech’s style guide in concert with the marketing team.
- Proactively collaborating with SMEs to gather and incorporate updates or add new content within our proposal automation tool and TeleTech’s internal online knowledge management system.
- Managing and performing regularly scheduled updates to TeleTech's content repositories, including re-usable content, case studies, experience papers, and white papers.
- Writing clear, persuasive, sales proposals and presentations that will be client-facing, including supplier registrations, request for information responses, request for proposal responses, online proposal submissions, and other client-specific formats. Includes preparation / production of physical presentation materials for clients (via CD, USB flash drive, hard copies for mailing).
What skills you’ll need:
- 1-3+ years of Proposal / Bid / RFP Management
- 1-3 years writing or marketing experience in a business environment and proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- BA/BS Degree from an accredited school in English, Business, Marketing, or equivalent work experience
- Ability to distill and synthesize complex information into cohesive, accurate, and succinct writing
- BPO / Outsourcing / Contact Center knowledge
- Expertise with proposal management software (Qvidian (preferred); Sant; etc.)
- Experience producing/editing sales graphics
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TeleTech’s business processes and operations.
What We Offer:
- Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
- ‘Dress for your Day’ philosophy, opportunities for flexible and remote schedules
- Cafeteria, fitness center, car detailing, dry cleaning, postal services, covered parking
- Rich wellness program and incentives
- Access to local discounts in Denver for services and entertainment venues
- Social activities including Boo at HQ, social hours, take your kids to work day, holiday luncheons & patio grill summer concert series