Sherwood, Arkansas, United States US
We are looking for outgoing - people to people - sales training professionals to join our team. Successful candidates must be able to thrive in an environment that requires a strong desire to teach sales professionals to be the best in their capacity. To succeed you must be a person who thrives in a fast paced, competitive, constantly changing industry. You must be an individual who is driven by obtaining personal goals.
Under limited supervision and working with subject matter experts, this position is responsible for new hire training, assessing ongoing training needs, and delivering training to all levels of Revana employees to improve individual and team performance. Combining sales knowledge and adult learning theory, this position is responsible for fully owning training and consulting projects from concept to delivery and measurement.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides consistent and uniform delivery of training and facilitation and testing for front-line sales employees, supervisors, and managers. Considered a "master trainer" and will excel in all delivery techniques and the application of adult learning theory. Responsible for consulting with staff on the quality of all classroom instruction delivered by the department.
- Leads the initiative in determining needs assessment; conducting the assessment and interpreting the results. Consults with clients, Revana end users, staff, management, and executives.
- Acts as a consultant on the quality and integrity of all curriculum produced by the department.
- Acts as a sales coach after training to reinforce sales concepts and effective application of sales methods.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate which will be conducive to maximize employee morale, productivity, and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 2 years’ sales experience or sales training experience in a call center environment.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in training delivery and the application of adult learning techniques, preferably with a focus on skills development.
- 2+ years’ experience in tele-sales or business to business sales.
- Ability to work independently with limited management supervision.
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong sales and sales training skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and management skills.
- Self-motivated/goal and process oriented.
- Ability to coach and motivate others.
- Ability to deliver a training course and measure results.