Englewood, Colorado, United States US
TeleTech is seeking a seasoned Executive Assistant to join our team.
We help bring technology and human connections together to deliver amazing customer experiences every time. We need you- our next Director of Operations - to help us continually find ways to exceed customers' needs and build the relationships that keep them delighted and loyal!
What you’ll be doing:
TeleTech is searching for a Executive Assistant to support a C-level executive within our global headquarters in Englewood, Colorado. Our Senior Executive Assistant will perform advanced, diversified, and confidential secretarial/administrative support in the means of preparing correspondence & report, screen telephone calls, scheduling appointments, meetings, and manage international travel itineraries. The Senior Executive Assistant must possess high level of attention to detail, quality focus, high energy and flexibility to a fast-paced deadline driven organization. This individual will need to work well in a team environment, be able to represent the executive with professional courtesy and acumen, and deliver flawless work output.
What you’ll bring to us:
- Manage and coordinate daily schedules, meetings (internal & external), arrange all phases of travel for one or more vice presidents/C-level executives
- Assists in meeting planning and preparation work, i.e., drafting agendas, minutes, and information on meetings
- Prepare correspondence; communicate extensively utilizing a variety of technology
- Prepares draft documents/reports/correspondence for signature or review from dictation, handwritten notes, or on own
- Design and develop spreadsheets, forms, and presentations, maintain divisional organization charts as directed
- Manages telephones, screens calls, assists callers, and redirects calls as needed. Opens, annotates, reviews, and processes incoming mail/email, determining what mail to forward
- Plans and schedules all travel based on company travel policies (Domestic and International)
- Work with other departments to accomplish weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting and various projects as instructed
- Prepares expense reports from receipts and schedule
- May coordinate details of major departmental or employee celebrations, meetings or events
- Other duties as requested or assigned
What skills you’ll need:
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- 5-10 years of experience supporting C-level executives
- Requires proficiency in Microsoft Products - Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel required
- Ability to exercise judgment and maintain confidentiality
- Excellent organization skills, ability to set priorities and work under pressure to meet changing deadlines
- Excellent proofing skills with strong attention to detail. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and maintains a professional demeanor
- Experience in operating a multi-line telephone and other media devices
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining quality and meeting deadlines
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Care organization utilizes an integrated platform of people, process, and technology leveraging more than 30 years of best practices to build customer value. Simply put, our Care team has a legacy of success. The Senior Project Manager is a key part of this team, and will impact our global operation as part of a world class team of professionals.
What We Offer:
- Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Rich wellness program and health incentives
Lead Everyday - Do the Right Thing - Reach for Amazing - Seek First to Understand - Act as One - Live life Passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.
Employment Requirements: TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.