Director, Global Compensation
Director, Global Compensation
Englewood, Colorado, United States US
TeleTech is seeking an experienced Director of Global Compensation, focused on variable compensation (incentives, executive compensation, sales compensation), to join our Enterprise Services team at our Global Corporate Headquarters, based in Denver, Colorado.
Our Total Rewards team brings significant value and contribution to our company by developing health & welfare, wellness, and compensation programs that enable TeleTech to effectively attract, retain, and motivate the very best talent.
What you’ll be doing:
The Director of Global Compensation will lead a team responsible for the creation, implementation, and administration of multiple pay programs including variable/incentive pay, executive compensation, sales compensation, and equity programs. This department is responsible for the development of a comprehensive total rewards strategy that aligns employee rewards with results that support TeleTech’s strategic business objectives. The total rewards strategy and programs will enable the company to attract, reward, and retain top talent globally.
What you’ll bring to us:
- Assist in the development and execution of the global compensation department's overall strategy as it relates to variable pay.
- Designs communication tools to ensure understanding of various compensation plans.
- Respond to management requests for analysis of employee salary competitiveness.
- Resource for information, problem solving, and communication to internal customers as it relates to the architecture and strategy development for variable pay programs.
- Consult with HR Partners/executives regarding compensation plan designs and strategic initiatives across a variety of business segments.
- Lead the development and administration of variable pay strategies
- Keeps abreast of new trends in compensation packages and evaluates the viability and necessity of adopting such plans within the organization.
What skills you’ll need:
- 12+ years’ of increasingly responsible experience in corporate compensation including a strong knowledge of variable pay solutions
- BA/BS in Human Resources, Finance or other comparable degree, or equivalent experience. CCP certification preferred
- Proven ability to gauge effectiveness of the organization's variable compensation programs effectively utilizing data and translating analysis into actionable insights, strategies and financial plans.
- Demonstrated experience in compensation plan designs and implementation including short term, long term, and executive compensation.
- Leadership skills balanced with a willingness to play a 'hands-on' role with key projects.
- Exceptional verbal and written presentation skills including the ability to compose highly effective executive and Board-level presentations
- Goal-oriented and possesses the ability to prioritize on a consistent basis in an ever-changing environment.
- Advanced PC applications including Access, Excel, and Word.
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TeleTech’s business processes and operations.
What We Offer:
- Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
‘Dress for your Day’ philosophy, opportunities for flexible and remote schedules
Social activities including Boo at HQ, social hours, take your kids to work day, holiday luncheons & patio grill summer concert series
Access to local discounts in Denver for services and entertainment venues
Rich wellness program and incentives
Cafeteria, fitness center, car detailing, dry cleaning, postal services, covered parking
TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.