Director, Global Compensation
Director, Global Compensation
Englewood, Colorado, United States US
TeleTech is seeking an experienced Director of Global Compensation to join our Human Capital team at our Global Corporate Headquarters, based in Denver, Colorado.
What you’ll be doing:
We are looking for someone that has strong variable compensation experience as well as experience in sales or executive compensation. In this integral role, you’ll develop a comprehensive rewards strategy that aligns employee rewards with results that support our strategic business objectives. You’ll take ownership of the development of a range of programs, including variable/incentive pay, executive compensation or sales compensation.
As a leader in our Total Rewards team, you’ll bring significant value and contribution to our company by developing compensation programs that enable TeleTech to effectively attract, retain, and motivate the very best talent
What you’ll bring to us:
- Proven track record leading a team
- Experience designing and implementing variable pay programs across varying employee populations
- Ability to build and maintain strong and effective working relationships across organization including with HC Business Partners, Treasury, Finance, Legal, Tax, Payroll and Benefits
- Ability to consult with HR Partners/executives regarding compensation plan designs and strategic initiatives across a variety of business segments. And respond to management requests for analysis of employee salary competitiveness
- Desire to keep abreast of new trends in compensation packages and evaluates the viability and necessity of adopting such plans within the organization
- Experience in the design and market evaluation of all elements of sales OR executive compensation, including base and incentive opportunities, ensuring integration and alignment with overall company goals and objectives
- Experience in content development and the preparation of materials for our Board of Director/Compensation Committee with the outcome of materials that support fulfillment of the Committee’s charter
- Knowledge and experience in support of 10-K and Proxy filings, including the Proxy’s CD&A and Compensation Tables, coordinating requests to third parties for data to support filings, and coordinating responses from other internal departments for data request
Ability to develop analytical tools and models to forecast and manage plan expense, and drive performance through prudent plan design, review and evaluation
- Experience conducting market salary surveys on sales positions; collect and analyze market data and partner with compensation analyst to maintain data library; maintain and update position descriptions
- Experience drafting and communicating all plan documents, and sales incentive training materials
What skills you’ll need:
- 8+ years’ of increasingly responsibility & experience in global corporate compensation; including 4+ years leading a team
BA/BS in HR, Accounting, Finance or other fields with strong business experience
- Demonstrated experience in compensation plan designs and implementation of compensation structures, (short term, long term, sales, OR executive) across multiple geographies
- Leadership skills balanced with a willingness to play a 'hands-on' role with key projects
- Exceptional verbal and written presentation skills including the ability to compose highly effective executive and Board-level presentations
- Goal-oriented and possesses the ability to prioritize on a consistent basis in an ever-changing environment
- Advanced PC applications including Access, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TeleTech’s business processes and operations.
What We Offer:
- Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
- ‘Dress for your Day’ philosophy, opportunities for flexible and remote schedules
- Social activities including Boo at HQ, social hours, take your kids to work day, holiday luncheons & patio grill summer concert series
- Access to local discounts in Denver for services and entertainment venues
- Rich wellness program and incentives
- Cafeteria, fitness center, car detailing, dry cleaning, postal services, covered parking
TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.