Krakow, Malopolskie, Poland PL
TeleTech is offering you an astounding opportunity to be part of a leading online company.
You will lead a team of Spanish and Italian speaking Sales Reps with a focus on building customer relationships, increasing program revenue and improving current sales processes. You will manage the team to metrics and acceptable work quality measurements.
• Hire, train and coach a team of sales personnel on their sales ability including managing to metrics.
• Manage performance that meet or fail to meet the set standard for dialing and talk time. Responsible for meeting designated team metrics.
• Managing your team to individual metrics via coaching, mentoring and counseling.
• Evaluating the database and passing qualified leads to Marketing Campaign Analysis.
• Supervise outbound sales personnel in the processing of orders that meet the requirements set by the client. Maintain integrity with team's management, ownership and account profile.
• Maintain open lines of communications with specified client contacts for the purpose of strengthening and enhancing client relationship.
• Other duties as assigned.
A successful Sales Manager will have a minimum of 1 year of BPO management experience, experience managing sales personnel in a quota based environment for a designated period of time. Additionally you will need:
• Call Centre experience
• Working Knowledge of Sales force, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, and MS Outlook.
• Management and sales experience.
• Outbound/Inbound telesales experience.
• Ability to interact, learn and coach in a peer setting.
• Understanding of the Internet and advertising terms
• Ability to work independently with limited management supervision
• Fluency in English
• Fluency in Italian/Spanish would be a distinctive advantage.
Having a successful sales track record while providing outstanding customer service and business development can be challenging, so we offer our Training Specialists a competitive salary and a benefit package that includes:
• Competitive annual base salary
• Excellent relocation package to assist you in moving to Krakow (includes flight + Up to 7 night's hotel accommodation + mobility).
• Continuous paid training on the latest technology
• Private Health/Medical Insurance
• Private Pension and Life assurance
• 26 days holiday entitlement + extra entitlements
• Potential for rapid advancement in many fields, and throughout 17 countries!