Facebook Marketing Sales
Facebook Marketing Sales
Phoenix, Arizona, United States US
Have a passion for social media? Interested in launching a career in social media working for Facebook? Revana is currently seeking Marketing Experts to represent Facebook in Phoenix, Arizona.
Come learn from the largest social media platform in the world and launch your career. Our marketing experts have moved on to social media management roles throughout the industry.
SPEED HIRING EVENT
Thursday, May 4th
9 AM to 3 PM
16404 N. Black Canyon Hwy., Suite 100
Phoenix, AZ 85053
We are looking for aggressive, people to people, success oriented, social media sales agents to represent Facebook to SMB customers throughout the US.
Successful candidates must be able to thrive in an environment that is fast paced, competitive, and constantly changing. You must be an individual who is driven by obtaining personal goals and a strong desire to be the best on your team. Are you a motivated, entrepreneurial professional -- a problem solver who is ready to make an impact and ready for a job where you can have some fun too.
What's in it for Me?
- $16.50/hr plus monthly commissions
- Advancement and career opportunities
- Award-winning recognition and incentive program
- Medical, dental and vision insurance programs
- Tuition reimbursement and retirement planning
- Paid time off and wellness time
- Ongoing training and development
- Discounts at many retailers and restaurants
- Casual dress code
- Anniversary bonuses
- $4,000 growing family bonus
- Training toward a cutting edge career in social media management
What would I be doing?
The Marketing Expert position will be directly responsible for helping clients improveROI and results via their marketing campaigns on Facebook and Instagram - through consultation, education, and support. Ideal candidates will have the ability to drive marketing strategy with an assigned book of business, identify campaign trends and solve problems facing multiple customers. Success in this position requires exceptional consultative sales, coaching, and client service skill; the ability to thrive in dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping businesses achieve marketing success.
- Introduce and drive adoption of key Facebook marketing tools
- Recommend Facebook and Instagram advertising solutions
- Consult and coach clients to achieve greater ad product performance and ROI
What do I need?
- Online advertising experience
- Experience in sales acquisition role
- Familiarity with Facebook advertising concepts
- Thorough understanding of advertising targeting concepts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to ever changing program focus
- Exceptional time management ability
What makes me the best candidate?
- BS Marketing or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 1 year sales and marketing experience
- Familiarity with advertising concepts
As a leader in outsourced sales and marketing solutions, Revana serves some of the world’s most prestigious brand names. Revana’s global team has a reputation for service excellence. Revana has the industry’s most sophisticated marketing automation platform and sales analytics engines. These turbo-charged technologies empower our customer service, sales, and technology employees to deliver the ultimate customer experience at every touch point across the customer life cycle.
Are you ready to accept the challenge? Because Revana is ready for YOU!
Apply online at www.revanajobs.com
Revana requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and drug test as a condition of employment.
To expedite the process, visit us onsite after completing your online application.