Englewood, Colorado, United States US
- Execute the global compensation department's overall strategy as it relates to variable pay.
- Designs communication tools to ensure understanding of various compensation plans.
- Respond to management requests for analysis of various pay program competitiveness
- Resource for information, problem solving, and communication to internal customers as it relates to variable pay programs.
- Assist with interpreting, creating and communicating compensation policies to employees at various levels of the organization
- Assist in the development and administration of variable pay policy
- Administer incentive pay programs including annual reviews, bonus programs, commissions, and short incentive plans
- 6+ years’ of increasingly responsible experience in corporate compensation including a strong knowledge of variable pay and/or sales compensation
- BA/BS in Human Resources, Finance or other comparable degree, or equivalent experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, VLookUp, etc), Word and Powerpoint
- Ability to partner with internal and external resources to ensure timely solutions
- Ability to gauge effectiveness of the organization's variable compensation programs effectively utilizing data and translating analysis into actionable insights, strategies and financial plans.
- Experience in compensation plan designs and implementation including short term, long term, and executive compensation.
- Goal-oriented and possesses the ability to prioritize on a consistent basis in an ever-changing environment.
- Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
- ‘Dress for your Day’ philosophy, opportunities for flexible and remote schedules
- Cafeteria, fitness center, car detailing, dry cleaning, postal services, covered parking
- Rich wellness program and incentives
- Access to local discounts in Denver for services and entertainment venues
- Social activities including Boo at
HQ, social hours, take your kids to work day, holiday luncheons & patio
grill summer concert series
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.
Employment Requirements: TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.