Sofia, Sofia City, Bulgaria
Sr. Corporate Counsel
TeleTech is seeking an experienced Sr. Corporate Counsel to join our Enterprise Services team in Bulgaria.
Our Legal team brings significant value and contribution to our company by being a trusted advisor partner to the business, proactively developing processes that are repeatable, measurable, defensible, and aligned with TeleTech’s business strategy. TeleTech’s Legal team provides strategic support in a variety of areas including legal risk management, contract drafting and review, compliance oversight, and business transactions. Our team’s goal is to minimize risk and reduce litigation exposure and to do so efficiently, reliably, and professionally
What you’ll be doing:
Regional Counsel is lead counsel for one or more of TeleTech’s strategic business units in the country as well as other European countries where TeleTech has operations. Provides strategic advice and proactive leadership as well as manage complex employment, legal and business issues relating to TeleTech’s operations and sourcing requirements in the country/region as well as oversee the general corporate and other legal aspects of the company.
What you’ll bring to us:
• Responsible for managing and controlling TeleTech’s legal portfolio, including labor matters and litigation, corporate and contractual matters.
• Responsible for the strategy, drafting, negotiation and management of client and supplier contracts, including but not limited to non-disclosure agreements, technology licenses, alliance and strategic partnership agreements, technology reseller arrangements, subcontracts, master services agreements, supplier and outsourcing agreements and the like.
• Responsible for designing and implementing processes to streamline the legal support for TeleTech entity(ies) in the country/region.
• Responsible for tracking litigation, trends, root cause analysis and to develop strategies and training to curb litigation.
• Responsible for Code of Conduct compliance, training, enforcement and investigations.
• Involved in the negotiation, interpretation and enforcement of executed contracts, supplier contracts and other matters affecting client and supplier relationships, which will require appropriate research, advice, correspondence and follow-up instruments.
• Responsible for spend analytics and evaluating business processes to identify Sourcing opportunities that will generate cost savings and process improvements in the region.
• Works with cross-functional teams to develop project requirements, conduct RFP's, evaluate proposals, define and execute negotiation strategies, produce comprehensive contracts, implement and manage preferred suppliers.
• Provide proactive advice on legal and legislative matters that affect the Company and applicable business units.
• Duties also include the development/update of processes, standard contract forms and tools. Provides training on legal and contractual matters to internal target audiences.
• May also involve the support of M&A due diligence and other Legal Department endeavors as appropriate.
• Manages outside counsel and is responsible to care for and improve legal expenses.
• Designs process and strategy in connection with the company’s suppliers and cost reduction initiatives.
• Oversees the selection and RFP process for the provision of goods and services to the company
• Shall be flexible to encompass other duties within your skill set to support the needs of the Legal Department and the Company.
What skills you’ll need:
• Graduate of an accredited law school and admission to practice in at least one jurisdiction.
• 5 to 7 years of Post Qualified Experience.
• Broad background in the preparation, drafting, negotiation, closure and interpretation of labor agreements, including but not limited to collective bargaining agreements and experience in litigation of labor issues. Experience in addressing complex global commercial transactions with large multinational companies. Experience in a large law firm or a combination of law firm and corporation is a plus.
• Experience in negotiating client (outbound) and supplier (inbound) agreements.
• Experience in corporate matters of multinational corporations.
• Experience providing strategic advice and counsel to company leaders.
• Transactional experience in Europe, the Middle East, Africa a plus.
• Strong organizational skills, able to create, maintain and track progress reports, attention to detail, and the ability to successfully interact at all company levels are also important.
• Fluent in Bulgarian and English. Arabic or Macedonian is a great plus.
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TeleTech’s business processes and operations.
Do the right thing - Lead Everyday - Seek first to Understand
Reach for Amazing - Act as one - Live life passionately