INBOUND SALES REPRESENTATIVE - CEBU III AYALA
INBOUND SALES REPRESENTATIVE - CEBU III AYALA
Cebu City, Central Visayas, Philippines PH
At TeleTech, Customers are the life blood of our business. Understanding the importance of good customer service is essential for creating new customers, keeping loyal customers, and developing referrals for some of our future customers. We strive to stay connected with our clients at all touch points, and to value their feedback in return. Without this ongoing connection, our business would fail.
JOB TITLE: INBOUND SALES REPRESENTATIVE (ISR 1)
As an Inbound Sales Representative (ISR), you are our Frontline. You create first impressions with our Customers, and every point of customer contact is a potential sale. Your most basic role is to provide valuable interaction with our customers. You will be expected to receive calls from customers, respond to live chats about support or e-commerce questions, and explain products and sell new products, all while strengthening our relationship with our customer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process inbound sales calls for the company to create a positive experience for customers by providing the requested and necessary information to get the caller to generate sales.
- Manage high volume of phone calls and provide response to all, maintaining high quality standards of service and performance.
- Conduct proactive consultative needs analysis with new and existing customers.
- Facilitate sales of all services according to company and client requirement.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Coordinate with customers and avoid any discontinuation of service from their end.
- Assist customers with knowledge on products and services.
- Prepare all new contracts and handle incoming calls for same.
- Analyze client requirements and prepare service agreements and/or facilitate sales for same.
- Perform all follow up for outbound calls.
- Ensure optimal levels of client satisfaction at all times.
- Ensure active and appropriate engagement for continuous improvement opportunities.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Demonstrates selling & negotiation skills; able to give an effective presentation over the phone, via webinar or in person.
- Able to understand company pricing models, opportunity creation and follow up.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing good customer service. This includes customer needs assessment and meeting quality standards for service.
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers.
- Able to develop a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone conversations and networking.
- Maximizes all opportunities and the process of closing a sale resulting in achieving the company sales targets
- Able to maintain accurate records of all sales and activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities.
- Has completed at least 2 years of college in any business-related course (without back subjects)
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Internet savvy and knowledge of MS Office applications
- Previous sales or customer service experience is a plus!
- Resume / Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- ID Pictures - 2 pcs of 1x1
- Original copy of NBI Clearance (or photocopy of Receipt/Claim date) (6 mos validity)
- Original copy of Police Clearance
- SSS (photocopy or E1 Form/E4 Form/E6 Form) /SSS Employment History ( for previously employed)
- TIN with Tax Status (photocopy or Form 2316: ITR from previous employer)
- PhilHealth (photocopy or Member’s Data Record
- Pag-Ibig (photocopy or Member’s Data Form)
- Birth Certificate (From Civil Registry or NSO certified)
- Proof of Educational Attainment (HS Diploma/TOR/True Copy of Grades)
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Competitive compensation package including regular performance bonuses
- Medical and dental coverage plus life insurance options
- Pharmacy, transportation & rice benefits await those that qualify
- TeleTech offers opportunities for career advancement, personal development and experiences meant to enhance the quality of your professional life
- Immerse in personal development programs and continued skills enhancement through online and proprietary TeleTech training curriculums
- Engage with your colleagues and build friendships through exciting promotions, events and activities