Team Lead, Service Delivery - Alabang Pioneer Account
Team Lead, Service Delivery - Alabang Pioneer Account
Muntinlupa City, Metro Manila, National Capital, Philippines PH
Our client is a leading American broadband and telecommunications company. The program we support handles its bundled Internet access, telephone, and television service which operates over a fiber-optic communications network.
Operations Team Lead
Operations team leads are responsible for a team’s performance, development, mentoring, and coaching, to meet and continuously improve both TeleTech and client metrics. Team Leads primarily support a single client to meet/exceed client expectations, ensure billable hours are on track, and the team’s goals are attainable.
Team Leads responsibilities and expectations include, but are not limited to:
- Focus on team performance; provide motivation and support to enhance engagement and success in attaining targets and goals.
- Hold team accountable for meeting all performance indicators/metrics using reporting tools, such as Kronos and Empower, scheduling team meetings, one-on-ones, and monitoring calls.
- Available for support for associate questions, issues, and customer escalations.
- Ensure a quality customer experience on every call, resolution of issues, attendance, reliability, and reduction of attrition.
- Lead staff in accordance with policies and procedures of TeleTech.
- Responsible to meet team productivity and quality goals.
- Additional project and/or initiative work (if applicable) benefiting the program.
- Ensuring good communication with managers and other team leads.
- Monitor calls, gather information from Locus/Empower, analyze data, observe the process, and lead efforts to consistently improve each call and performance.
- Challenge every aspect of the processes. Any recommended changes must be monitored and measured to ensure bottom-line impact to the process.
- Ensure quality scores are meeting client requirements.
Key Performance Objectives:
1. Achieve 100% of assigned goals for the team
- Actively implement strategies and initiatives to enable the business to achieve its objectives. Communicate the core strategy, goals, and targets to the team.
- Establish metrics for success, set clear daily priorities, and drive the team to meet goals.
- Understand the key business objectives, timeframes, and requirements associated with each goal.
2. Manage day-to-day operations, processes, and reporting
- Provide leadership, engagement, performance management, communication, and development of associate staff.
- Available for support for team’s questions and issues. Respond to agent emails within 24 hours for high priority issues/requests, and 48 hours for non-urgent issues/requests. Ensure resolution of issues.
- Schedule and conduct regular staff and client meetings.
- Accountable for staff attendance, reliability, schedule adherence, and working knowledge of Empower.
- Responsible for staff scheduling to include: work assignments, staff training, breaks, back-up for absent employees, and shift rotations.
3. Improve the key success metrics associated with quality and goals
Some of these include:
- NPS- Net Promoter Score
- AHT – (Average Handling Time)
- QA - Quality Scores
- FCR – (First Call Resolution)
- RPC/conversion – (Revenue Per Call-for sales programs)
- Coaching Action Plan (CAP) Utilization
4. Deliver excellent customer service and communication to management
- Respond to all issues as appropriate.
- Maintain a positive, respectful, and caring attitude.
- Communicate problems clearly and collaborate with direct reports/stakeholders that issues will be resolved quickly with a minimum of long term impact.
- Proactively share all issues with managers and other team leads as needed.
- Take personal responsibility for problems and solutions.
- Keep manager apprised of developments that impact the optimal performance, engagement, development, and provide counsel and guidance in employee relations matter.
5. Develop, coach, support, and evaluate associates on the team
- Responsible for development of associate employees.
- Coach how to use Empower effectively.
- Establish realistic team goals and performance objectives. Provide real-time feedback to staff via chat (at times a phone call may be necessary).
- Hold team accountable for meeting all performance indicators/metrics, using reporting tools and techniques. Provide constant coaching to associates, one-on-one sessions, and design action plans to improve performance. Follow up with action plans and provide career development advice to staff.
6. Ensure team has tools, systems, and support needed to perform their job
- Ensure each employee has access to Mosaic
- Escalate system level issues to the appropriate systems/ IT support / vendor team.
- Clearly identify all system level errors including the scope of problems and relative urgency.
- Provide clear documentation of problems via e-mail or ticketing system to the appropriate team.
- Ensure problems have been addressed.
- Ability to work flexible shifts.
- Minimum of 6 months tenure/experience with TeleTech.
- Understanding of TeleTech’s business, core values, and goals.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Six months experience and/or previous management experience is preferred.
- Previous coaching experience is an asset.
- High customer service orientation.
- Working knowledge of computer applications such as MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Oracle, Kronos, or ability to learn technology quickly.
- High level of integrity, honesty, and judgment are required.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple, complex, on-going tasks and/or projects.
- Able to problem solve and system troubleshoot.
- Ability to lead and partner successfully.
- Proficient English, both written and verbal skills.
- Open, honest, enthusiastic, and empathetic manner when dealing with people
- Strong attention to detail and desire to follow procedures.
- Must currently be in good standing (i.e. not on corrective action).