Senior Manager, Finance
Senior Manager, Finance
Englewood, Colorado, United States US
TeleTech is seeking for a season Senior Manager Finance to join our Finance Team.
TeleTech’s Finance organization is global teams with a common focus – to deliver operational excellence, conform to the highest standard of ethics, and develop future leaders for the business. The philosophy of our Finance leadership is to provide opportunities for our employees to gain valuable experience, allowing people to grow their careers both within the Finance department while also promoting mobility to other departments within the business like Pricing, Accounting, or Audit. Bottom line, we’re making it possible to build a robust career path that will keep you challenged long-term while staying right here at TeleTech.
What you’ll be doing:
As a key member of the Field Finance team, the CGS Finance Senior Manager will lead projects and partner with CGS Business Operations to drive profitable growth opportunities across CGS's global operations. This position will play an integral part in focusing on translating detailed information, both financial and operational, into high level strategic actions and operational views. This position will present detailed monthly financial performance updates to CGS Business Operations, including insights to the drivers of variances to budget/forecast and advising on actionable items to achieve business objectives. They will be an integral part in developing annual budgets and quarterly forecasts for the CGS Segment, working closely with all levels of the Business Operations team to define the strategies and financial roadmaps to achieve targeted growth.
What you’ll bring to us:
- Build relationships and interact with all levels of the organization, specifically taking on an advisory role with P&L owners
- Build a partnership with CGS Business Operations, becoming a trusted financial advisor regarding business performance metrics and actionable items to meet key business objectives.
- Design and produce reports, analytic models and key leading financial and performance indicators to support the business
- Analyze and interpret financial and operational data and transfer it into meaningful information used to drive actions and results
- Create flash and dashboard reports using operational metrics and financial models for tracking performance measurement. Early warning indicators where programs are missing key profitability measures and milestones; identify variance to forecasts and pricing models through root cause analysis
- Develop analytical frameworks to assist decision-making by senior management on core business strategy
- Provide senior management with a clear understanding of the key drivers underlying performance
- As a key business partner to the CGS SVP, take a leadership role to drive change and move the organization to new levels of performance
- Conduct hands-on financial and business operations modeling that incorporates internal and external data sources
- Establish alternative profitability and other reporting measures that improve senior management's ability to assess the business
- Work with corporate accounting teams to support the accurate accounting and reporting of revenue, costs and profitability in accordance with GAAP. Need to have an understanding of GAAP and corporate accounting policies and procedures
- Participate in project teams charged with developing, assessing, recommending, and implementing business solutions
- Manage and Develop a team of Finance professionals; continuously improving eNPS and Employee Engagement
What skills you’ll need:
- BA/BS in Accounting / Finance
- 10-12 years of relevant experience including financial planning and analysis, financial modeling and business support in a corporate environment
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Expertise in financial modeling, Business Segment and Program P&Ls, Pricing concepts
- MBA in Accounting or Finance; or CPA would be a plus
- Knowledge of Sales programs in a B2C and B2B environment is highly desirable
- Familiarity with New Media Technology companies and their disruptive technologies
- Experience in deploying and utilizing Management Reporting Tools is preferred
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TeleTech’s business processes and operations.
What We Offer:
- Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
- ‘Dress for your Day’ philosophy, opportunities for flexible and remote schedules
- Cafeteria, fitness center, car detailing, dry cleaning, postal services, covered parking
- Rich wellness program and incentives
- Access to local discounts in Denver for services and entertainment venues
- Social activities including Boo at HQ, social hours, take your kids to work day, holiday luncheons & patio grill summer concert series
Lead Everyday w Do the Right Thing w Reach for Amazing w Seek First to Understand w Act as One w Live life Passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.
Employment Requirements: TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.