Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications Manager
Englewood, Colorado, United States US
TeleTech is seeking an experienced Marketing & Communications Manager to join our Enterprise Services team at our Global Corporate Headquarters, based in Denver, Colorado.
Our Internal Marketing & Communications team brings significant value and contributes to our company by supporting the entire employee life cycle experience. You will provide design and messaging oversight and architectural development expertise to all our employee focused programs and initiatives.
You will be responsible for setting the tone and voice of the company and directing others to implement touchpoints based on our brand vision. The Brand Manager will act as the creative and communication advisor and brand expert for the entire company and be responsible for conceptualizing and implementing strategies and tactics that brings our brand to life.
What you’ll be doing:
TeleTech is looking for collaborative visionary and deadline wrangler who will bring out their warrior spirit to make a global impact on how TeleTech communicates with their employees and future employees; a true strategic pioneer who thrives in the development of processes and is able to transform their ideas through their passion, dedication and commitment. This candidate will join a group of communicators, designers and brand managers to help transform the global communications department.
Candidates must be passionate about developing talent acquisition marketing campaigns and leveraging their project management and writing abilities to support our career website and employer brand. The right individual will work with key stakeholders to align our recruitment, on-boarding, professional development and career management programs to our brand and help position us an employer of choice.
What you’ll bring to us:
- Leverage speed, professionalism, passion for creativity, and brand governance to develop and manage elements of our global brand through integrated marketing and communication programs both internally and externally.
- Experience managing website content and strategy.
- Ability to thrive in managing complex projects and enjoys leading the creative process while writing amazing copy in a fun and playful manner, yet in an effective voice.
- Sound understanding of organizational branding and best practices.
- Play an integral role in positioning and promoting TeleTech and our family of companies as an employer of choice in every market where we operate around the world, both internally and externally.
- Thrive on developing and enforcing our brand standards across the entire organization, supporting large scale project including managing videos, writing copy and creating social media campaigns to creating the strategy and tactics for veteran, student and employer brand campaigns.
- Champion our brand by being the voice of our company through internal and external channels.
What skills you’ll need:
- BA/BS in journalism, marketing and/or advertising agency, marketing or PR background a plus
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience in brand management, marketing strategy, and creative development
- Should possess excellent communication skills with demonstrated ability to interact with others using sensitivity, tact and sound judgment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects per week
- Ability to synthesize complex problems into manageable parts
- Sensational copywriting and editing skills including the ability to write engaging copy for ad campaigns, websites, brochures and marketing materials.
- Experience in employer branding, talent acquisition marketing, or internal communications a plus.
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TeleTech’s business processes and operations.
What We Offer:
- Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
- ‘Dress for your Day’ philosophy, opportunities for flexible and remote schedules
- Cafeteria, fitness center, car detailing, dry cleaning, postal services, covered parking
- Rich wellness program and incentives
- Access to local discounts in Denver for services and entertainment venues
- Social activities including Boo at HQ, social hours, take your kids to work day, holiday luncheons & patio grill summer concert series
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.
Employment Requirements: TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.