Business Analyst- Nashville
Business Analyst- Nashville
Tennessee, United States, Location
TeleTech is seeking a Business Analyst to join our team in the Nashville/ Franklin area.
Why choose TeleTech to enhance and broaden your career? We are just as passionate about providing ideal solutions to solving our client’s business problems by driving customer experience outcomes with our enhanced technical capabilities, as you are. Whether you’re the Engineer, Architect, Account Manager, Practice Leader or Sales Executive we need your talent to help us in our exciting journey to success!
The Business Analyst must be passionate about solving business challenges and identifying solutions for potential clients. The position requires a communication expert with the technical knowledge to effectively match client requirements against framework capabilities. This position is accountable for internal and external customer communications, all stages of project documentation and framework configuration of CRMs such as SalesForce. This role will work heavily with Management, Operations, Clients and Development teams to accomplish the goals for multiple implementations.
· Internal and External customer communication used to gather, guide, and document project and program requirements and expected results
· Documentation of all project stages, including but not limited to presentations, requirements, use cases, user stories, flows, program documentation and technical documentation
· Configuration of technical frameworks to meet project requirements, including but not limited to Salesforce
· Research and maintaining best practices on document repositories
· Effectively deliver results on several development projects in the same sprints
· Participate and collaborate on design
· Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural training and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position.
· Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management
· Achieve and Maintain Service Cloud Consultant and Administration Certifications
· B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or realted degree
· 1-3 years of Previous Business Analyst experience
· Salesforce Service Cloud experience preferred
· Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
· Experience with Agile methodology
· Advanced knowledge of communication programs including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio
· Ability to travel domestically 25%- 30%
· CRM, Interaction Management, CTI, Case Management and Technologies that support these
· 3+ years of experience working on multiple Salesforce Implementations with Service, Sales, and Custom Applications and associated technologies
We offer an outstanding career development opportunity, a competitive salary along with full comprehensive benefits. We are looking for individuals with a team player attitude, strong drive for career growth and a passion for excellence in client support, delivery and satisfaction.
TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.