VP, Client Partner - Europe
VP, Client Partner - Europe
London, England, United Kingdom GB
Vice President, Client Partner - Europe
TeleTech, the customer experience organization that powers the world's greatest brands, is hiring a European Sales Client Partner to join the mission of transforming customer experience and bringing humanity to business.
What you’ll be doing:
The VP, Client Partner is responsible for generating new logo revenue in Europe across the TeleTech portfolio as well as developing and executing the relationship growth plan for key accounts.
As the door-opening relationship expert, you’ll work in deep collaboration with our pre-sales teams to bring our evolving and expanding solution set to market in creative and meaningful ways.
As the account partner, you will develop a complete understanding of the strategic account and the industry, the identification of key executive decision makers, the establishment of strong relationships with each, and the oversight of the solutioning, pricing and contracting of winning proposals.
You will be responsible for:
- Consultative solution-selling, providing solutions to complex client issues that drive mutually positive business outcomes in the areas of customer experience and growth managed services
- Expert at cultivating relationships with decision makers in client organizations (Chief Sales Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Care Officer and other C-level executives) to secure new business, new client accounts and maximize the value delivered by TeleTech’s services
- Attaining revenue growth and target profitability for select clients
- Maintaining a pipeline of qualified, active opportunities and managing them to closure
- Tight management of pipeline for closure of committed opportunities in targeted timeframes
- Support all stages of the sales process, maintaining sales control and guiding internal teams to collaborate and rally around development of innovative solutions to meet or exceed identified sales targets
- Developing, documenting and gaining agreement on the global account sales strategy and account management plan
- Engaging with C-level executives within new and existing accounts to demonstrate and provide industry insights and expertise across TeleTech’s services and differentiation
What skills you’ll need:
- 15+ years experience in a consultative sales and account management environment, preferably with a background in customer engagement or customer experience services
- Evidence of prior, consistent success exceeding or meeting targets for multi-year, multi-million dollar deals
- Demonstrated C-level contact and engagement experience
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
- Ability to develop and conduct effective proposals and presentations with decision makers
- Proven vertical industry expertise and thought leadership
- High degree of business acumen and high emotional IQ
- Global account management preferred
- Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree required, Master’s degree (or equivalent) preferred
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.