Process Improvement Analyst
Process Improvement Analyst
Makati City, Metro Manila, National Capital, Philippines PH
TeleTech is seeking a seasoned Process Improvement Analyst to join our Customer Care team.
What you’ll be doing:
The Process Improvement Analyst supports all continuous performance improvement activities led by Global PI Team resources including global initiatives, client facing program needs, and internal projects.
What you’ll bring to us:
· Producing and delivering reports on scorecard utilization; tracking and reporting compliance to leadership, documenting and reporting on utilization trends
· Maintains reports that enable the management of continuous performance improvement and operational excellence
· Supporting implementation of client NPS survey; including preparation and delivery of response rate reports, low-score alerts, results reports by client and by business unit/leader, summary content to be used for executive presentation of results, etc.
· Producing process maps, detailed job aids, and other process documentation as required
· Providing assistance with producing, validating, and delivering Global PI Initiative deployment and compliance reports; managing and tracking exceptions, etc.
What skills you’ll need:
· Six Sigma White Belt training/certification highly desirable
· Experience in process improvement methodology (basic understanding)
· Experience leading teams (Min. of 1 year)
· Experience in project management methodology (basic understanding)
· Experience in call center industry (Min. of 1 year)
· Knowledge of Microsoft Windows applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
· Knowledge of Visio highly desirable
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Care organization utilizes an integrated platform of people, process, and technology leveraging more than 30 years of best practices to build customer value. Simply put, our Care team has a legacy of success. The Process Improvement Analyst is a keypart of this team, and will impact our global operation as part of a world class team of professionals.
What We Offer:
· Competitive salary packages, variable incentive bonus plans
· 100% employer paid HMO coverage for employees
· Life insurance, wellness programs, onsite clinic
· Comprehensive health and wellness program, including employee assistance
· Employee recognition programs, professional development, tuition reimbursement
· Learning and career growth opportunities via our global footprint
· Shuttles, gym discounts
Lead Everyday w Do the Right Thing w Reach for Amazing w Seek First to Understand w Act as One w Live life Passionately