Director, Learning Innovation CSS
Director, Learning Innovation CSS
London, England, United Kingdom GB
TeleTech is helping organizations transform the customer experience.
The world has changed. Disruptive technologies, social media, demanding customers, and an interconnected global economy have altered the face of business forever. To compete, companies need to be smarter, faster, and more agile. They need the ability to deliver seamless, effortless experiences for their customers while providing strong returns to their shareholders. To navigate this complicated and uncharted new world, brands need a partner with experience. TeleTech helps the best companies on the planet reinvent their businesses to drive competitive differentiation through customer engagement.
We hire only high performing, highly qualified and passionate people to help us to build exceptional customer experiences.
What It Means to be in Customer Strategy Services (CSS) at TeleTech
The strategy services division at TeleTech understands the need to operationalize transformation and strategy and that success for a client is tied to measurable results – not just a PPT slideshow. CSS is a full cycle, solution providing, delivery focused, get down and dirty approach to solving our client’s most pressing customer challenges. Our client companies come to us because they have unique business problems and they are looking for a true partner solution.
The brands that lead in customer engagement all have a commitment to culture that goes far below the surface. Each of these organizations has a systematic approach to training, rewarding and continuously reinforcing their focus on the customer that permeates everything they do. Learning & Performance practice brings together its customer-centric methodology with innovative learning and organizational techniques to provide clients with the strategy, curriculum, training, coaching, social collaboration, knowledge management and technology needed to build a company that consistently delights the customer – and the employee – while delivering value to the enterprise. We partner with our clients to bring people, process and technology together to turn one-off tactics into an operational program embedded with long-term strategies and goals.
The Director, Learning Innovation will manage a matrix-team of project managers providing our clients with the strategy and tools they need to build, train, manage and continuously improve a customer-centric culture. From sourcing to hiring to on boarding to on-the-job, our programs accelerate and improve proficiency, enhance performance, reduce employee attrition, increase employee satisfaction, improve customer experience , drive loyalty, and reduce costs.
Maintaining High Standards
We are looking for a Director, Learning Innovation to embrace our integrated set of Learning Innovation capabilities and provide portfolio management to our team of consultants and transformation to our clients.
What the role really does…
- Partner with external clients and internal product owners to position learning and knowledge management related solutions.
- Focus on adding value to the TeleTech solution in order to win new business and grow the embedded base portfolio.
- Facilitate the presales, launch and steady state client management for clients based in the Middle East, Europe and Africa
- Liaise with pricing to ensure the accurate financial deal size and margins are scoped for each solution and solution component.
- Works with key stakeholders to analyze development needs, create learning frameworks and materials, and follows through for successful management and implementation of leadership programs and initiatives for business support functions.
- Key stakeholders include sales and operations executives, client sales partners, Learning & Development groups, and client decision makers.
- Collaborates with sales, product marketing, marketing, operations and Learning Innovation leaders to present value based solutions to clients that drive Learning Innovation revenue.
- Manage the implementation of learning, knowledge and people management initiatives across verticals and regions.
- Acts as consultant, as required, for projects within the business, providing expertise, solutions and support to leaders across the enterprise in the area of Learning & Development organization.
- Work cross-functionality within TeleTech and with external vendors to identify and build innovative new learning solutions.
- Reports directly to the executive director, Learning Innovation.
What we’re looking for…
TRUST, Passion, Integrity. Those are just some of the attributes valued at TeleTech. Of course, there are some other requirements too. These include:
- Prefer 8-10 years experience in operations and/or learning fields
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Ability to create client-centric solutions
- Track record in personal history of interacting with operational and sales leadership at senior level
- Practical application of social media activity and knowledge management technologies and practices
- Ability to design solutions incorporating a variety of learning products
- Proven competence and experience in managing complex projects with multiple stakeholder, across multiple regions and multiple cultural environments
- Experience and credibility in working as a consultant to business leaders; Ability to influence decision-makers
- Ability to work with virtual groups
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation development and proposal writing skills
- Strong problem solving, solution and strategic thinking
- People management abilities
- Project management experience
Additional Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Approximately 50% - 75% travel required.
- Keeps abreast of developments in the learning, social, and knowledge management fields and works with others to implement new and innovative products.
- Builds strong relationships with sales and operations executive management stakeholders, within TeleTech and with client partners.
- Prepare and present recommendations and plans to client decision makers.
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Consulting team is on a mission to help our clients realize the amazing opportunities available to them, by driving new thinking and transforming the way they create exceptional experiences for their employees and customers. We provide end-to-end advisory and execution services, giving leaders the confidence and tools to re-think how to compete with a combination of our logic, intellect and ability to make sense of the data with our creativity and experience.
The Client Experience Analyst is a key part of this team, and will use his/her skillset to solve problems, build something new, and work with some of the biggest brands in the world.
What We Offer:
- Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Learning and career growth opportunities via our global footprint
- Rich wellness program and health incentives
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.