Makati City, Metro Manila, National Capital, Philippines PH
TeleTech is seeking a Payroll Specialist to join our Finance and Accounting Team.
Our Payroll team brings significant value and contribution to our company through overall management for one of the most unique and geographically dispersed global payroll operations in the country.
What you’ll be doing:
This position is critical for the timely payment of employee salaries and meeting regulations set by Government body for each country assigned.
What you’ll bring to us:
· Provide, coordinate, and consolidate all necessary data in order to process payroll in a timely and accurate manner following legal and company standards
· Participate in the analysis, preparation, and maintenance of payroll
· Ensure that the preparation and distribution of payroll complies with established schedules
· Compile and calculate payroll data
· Investigate and resolve errors in payroll processing
· Knowledge of the Company’s policies and procedures related to payroll, timekeeping, audit, and accounting.
· Liase with Vendors and utilize various vendor specific software.
· Knowledge of Kronos, Oracle HR, payroll and general ledger systems
· Experience of EMEA payrolls
· Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills
· Great interpersonal skills in dealing with a diverse population
· Able to respect and ensure strict confidentiality of employee and payroll data. High level of integrity and judgment
· Proficient in English, both written and verbal
· 1 to 2 years of experience processing payroll for a large multinational organizations
Willing to work mid-shift (3pm-12am)
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TeleTech’s business processes and operations.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.