Englewood, Colorado, United States US
TeleTech is seeking an experienced Category Manager to join our Enterprise Services team at our Global Corporate Headquarters, based in Denver, Colorado.
What you’ll be doing:
The Category Manager is the primary support for the Procurement team’s internal customers, addressing the sourcing needs of their assigned business partners and acting as their key contacts. As an individual contributor, Category Managers will support internal customers within various services spend categories including Human Resources, Marketing, Consulting and Professional Services. Category Managers are to develop a deep understanding of the supply base and best-in-class sourcing practices in that industry, applying that knowledge to TeleTech’s advantage. For their internal customer, Category Managers are to act as a single point of contact for a broad range of issues, facilitating the navigation of the procurement process for the internal customer, working with other members of the team when outside of their assigned sourcing category.
What you’ll bring to us:
- Provide deep functional and technical strategic sourcing and procurement expertise in various categories and develop, manage, and implement strategic sourcing initiatives.
- Develop category and supplier strategies proactively and collaboratively through on-going market and spend analysis.
- Develop excellent customer service to our business partners, addressing their sourcing needs with a sense of urgency and evangelize and improve TeleTech procurement policies and standards within assigned client group(s) and across the enterprise.
- Assist in the overall strategy for the respective categories. Effectively plan and lead the negotiation strategy for complex sourcing events (RFPs). Manage the negotiation of contract terms and conditions, cost savings, service levels, and performance standards to meet desired outcomes.
- Achieve the best value and lowest risk by leveraging our spend and negotiating favorable pricing and terms through formal RFPs.
- Develop a high quality supply base for the assigned category, with suppliers who are positioned to meet TeleTech’s current and future needs.
- Manage an evaluation process to assess supplier capabilities, financial stability, and on-going performance using Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and scorecard development
- Keep up with industry trends in the assigned categories and develop influential relationships with key supplier contacts
- Track category spend, as well as developing and implementing a cost savings plan for the category
What skills you’ll need:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 8+ years in Sourcing/Procurement environment required. Specific experience supporting HR, Marketing and Professional Services categories preferred
- Capability in applied spend analytics, ERP and leading edge Sourcing Tools, Processes and strategies
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Proven experience in sourcing relevant procurement agreements resulting in cost savings and ease of administration
- A drive to deliver excellent customer service
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TeleTech’s business processes and operations.
What We Offer:
- Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
- ‘Dress for your Day’ philosophy, opportunities for flexible and remote schedules
- Cafeteria, fitness center, car detailing, dry cleaning, postal services, covered parking
- Rich wellness program and incentives
- Access to local discounts in Denver for services and entertainment venues
- Social activities including Boo at HQ, social hours, take your kids to work day, holiday luncheons & patio grill summer concert series
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.
Employment Requirements: TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.