PEZA GL Accountant
PEZA GL Accountant
Makati City, Metro Manila, National Capital, Philippines PH
PEZA Accountant, GL
TeleTech’s Accounting organization is a global team with a common focus – to deliver operational excellence consistent with GAAP, PEZA and Tax regulatory requirements as well as Teletech control, policies and procedures, conform to the highest standard of ethics, and develop future leaders for the business. The philosophy of our new accounting leadership is to provide opportunities for our employees to gain valuable experience, allowing people to grow their careers both within the accounting department while also promoting mobility to other departments within the business like Finance, Audit, or Pricing. Bottom line, we’re making it possible to build a robust career path that will keep you challenged long-term while staying right here at TeleTech.
What you’ll be doing:
Our staff Accountant has the primary responsibility of putting together PEZA and Tax reports and financial schedules for the purpose of complying with regulatory requirements. Responsibilities also include coordination within ACE and other departments to monitor adherence to Teletech’s internal policy, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and PEZA guidelines and procedures.
What you’ll bring to us
· Assist by providing financial information and tax documents required for PEZA registration process of new site build-out and expansion, site downsizing and upsizing, transfer of operation and delisting of sites.
· Compilation, preparation and coordination of PEZA required documents for validation of ITH investment, site schedules and ocular inspections.
· Compilation and preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reportorial requirements with organized filing and retention.
· Performs internal control audit of functional areas such as vendor master, procurement, AP, expense and reimbursement, billing and collection and Fixed assets in conjunction with SOX.
· Collects review and analyzes data pertaining to information system functions relative to SOX compliance.
· Coordinates remediation procedures and update appropriate documentations.
· Participate and provide input in process improvement projects.
What skills you’ll need:
· BS/BA in Accounting, CPA is required
· 2 years of accounting experience, public accounting experience a plus
· Knowledgeable of SOX requirements and internal controls from documentation, measurement, implementation to monitoring.
· Experience in implementation of process improvement is required.
· Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
· Experience with Oracle ERP, Noetix and Hyperion a plus
· Experience with ASC 830 (FAS 52) foreign currency translation a plus
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TeleTech’s business processes and operations.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.