Manager, Learning & Development
Manager, Learning & Development (01TDO)
Cebu City, Central Visayas, Philippines PH
Manager, Learning and Development
TeleTech is seeking a seasoned Manager, Learning and Development to join our Customer Management Services team!
Every day, we interact with 3/5 million customers, providing support in in more than 80 countries and in 50 languages across social, mobile, digital, and face -to-face channels. The Learning and Development team prepares our associates for those interactions & coaches them to reach for amazing!
What you’ll be doing:
L&LD Training Managers focus on providing coaching, motivation and support to enhance the engagement and success of their team of training specialists in attaining targets and goals. Evaluate trainers, curriculum and processes. Recommend and coordinate needed changes based on process analysis. They are responsible for meeting team productivity and quality goals.
What you’ll bring to us:
- Achieve 100% of training completion goals.
- Manage day-to-day operations, processes, and reporting
- Improve the key success metrics associated with training goals.
- Deliver excellent customer service and communication.
- Develop, coach, support, and evaluate the team.
- Ensure team has tools, systems, and support needed to perform trainings.
What skills you’ll need:
- 1-2 years’ experience managing training and/or adult learning programs
- 4+ years’ experience in training and/or adult learning
- Strong coaching shills
- Data analysis and reporting skills
- Strong attention to detail and desire to follow procedures
- High customer service orientation
- Working knowledge of database applications such as MS Office(Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Oracle, Kronos, Tandberg or ability to learn technology quickly
- Call center experience
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Care organization utilizes an integrated platform of people, process, and technology leveraging more than 30 years of best practices to build customer value. Simply put, our Care team has a legacy of success. The Senior Project Manager is a key part of this team, and will impact our global operation as part of a world class team of professionals.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary packages, variable incentive bonus plans
- 100% employer paid HMO coverage for employees
- Life insurance, wellness programs, onsite clinic
- Comprehensive health and wellness program, including employee assistance
- Employee recognition programs, professional development, tuition reimbursement
- Learning and career growth opportunities via our global footprint
- Shuttles, gym discounts
Lead Everyday w Do the Right Thing w Reach for Amazing w Seek First to Understand w Act as One w Live life Passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.