Director, Service Delivery
Director, Service Delivery
Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, National Capital, Philippines PH
Define program/project requirements, develop tactics, and oversee implementation activities required to successfully meet agreed upon client business goals and objectives. Evaluate client program and recommend improvement opportunities. Coordinate client program/project development and integration, i.e., staffing, scheduling, training, system installation, programming design/testing. Develop actionable plans to balance short/long range goals while ensuring project completion is timely and effective. Conduct quarterly business reviews with the client.
Manage the controllable, fiscal health of the client program/project. Oversee implementation of client contract integrity. Ensure non-compliances receive a corrective action plan and communicate to client. Prepare monthly client program charges for client invoicing. Document all meetings/conversations with TeleTech departments and client. Participate in inter-departmental resolutions relating to charging department variances.
Consult frequently and proactively with existing client to identify program system/service enhancements and/or new business opportunities. Maintain a working knowledge of the entire call center operation as well as project operation. Work with Quality Assurance to ensure consistency in call evaluations. Interact and consult with Human Resources on matters of recruiting, training, hiring, discipline and discharge.
- Strong understanding of TeleTech’s business, core values, and goals
- Call center business/BPO industry experience – Sales Outsourcing experience a plus!
- Ability to lead and partner successfully with teams, management and client
- Ability to manage multiple, complex, on-going tasks and projects
- High level of integrity, judgment and follow through
- Strong coaching, people, and leadership skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communications skills
- Data analysis skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in English, both written and verbal
- Competitive salary packages, variable incentive bonus plans
- 100% employer paid HMO coverage for employees
- Life insurance, wellness programs, onsite clinic
- Comprehensive health and wellness program, including employee assistance
- Employee recognition programs, professional development, tuition reimbursement
- Learning and career growth opportunities via our global footprint
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.