Mexico DF, Distrito Federal, Mexico MX
TeleTech is seeking a Recruiter to join our Human Capital team.
Our Human Capital team is always looking for new ideas and challenges to meet our employee satisfaction. We want to show our public that TeleTech is the right place to work.
What you’ll be doing:
This position recruits quality talent to meet aggressive associate hiring requirements for specific clients. They also assist in general and administrative (G&A) recruiting in support of TeleTech’s business units. This may include screening resumes and applications, conducting initial phone screens, administering TeleTech approved tests, scheduling onsite interviews, conducting interviews, making offers, and completing all associated paperwork for each individual hire. Recruiters may implement sourcing strategies and actively build relationships within the community to provide new sources of quality candidates. While they function as part of the Talent Acquisition team, they are also responsible for aggressive individual recruiting goals which are monitored daily and weekly. Recruiter must be able to quickly adapt plans and shift directions in order to meet changing client requirements and TeleTech processes. This is a challenging position that is suited for a high-energy individual who must be able to meet aggressive goals and timelines.
What you’ll bring to us:
- Achieve 100% of assigned associate recruiting targets. Recruiters recruit high quality candidates in order to meet daily, weekly, and monthly goals associated with each client hiring goal.
- Understand key business objectives, timeframes, legal issues, and requirements associated with each new client.
- Implement high-volume sourcing strategies to attract candidates that meet the client’s specifications. Partner with the appropriate corporate support team for the following tasks: writing creative ads, posting ads on internet job boards and placing advertisements in newspapers, and searching resume databases (both internal and external) for quality candidates as required.
- Improve the key success metrics associated with hiring goals
- Act as a talent ambassador for TeleTech within the local community. Recruiters reach out to influential people in associations, civic groups, community partners and educational institutions to develop strong relationships, establish TeleTech as an employer of choice, and identify potential sourcing channels
- Ensure a positive experience for every candidate. Recruiters maintain a positive, respectful, and caring attitude with all candidates
- Develop a tight schedule for processing candidates. Recruiters are responsible for high-volume hiring needs often requiring screening, interviewing, and processing of hundreds of candidates each week. This requires tremendous focus, organization, and efficiency.
What skills you’ll need:
- Desire to achieve aggressive high-volume recruiting goals under tight deadlines
- Strong ability to interview for required performance and skill set
- 2+ years recruiting experience
- Great interpersonal skills with candidates of all ages and backgrounds
- Experience with Taleo or similar candidate tracking database, Excel, Internet, and other recruitment technology
- Ability to influence others by example, coaching, and mentoring
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TeleTech’s business processes and operations.
Lead Everyday w Do the Right Thing w Reach for Amazing w Seek First to Understand w Act as One w Live life Passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.