TeleTech is seeking a Director to join our Consulting team. This is a remote role with regular travel, and the successful candidate can be located anywhere in the United States.
Chances are that as a consultant you were always interested in coming up with solutions, in being part of building something original, something that required your particular expertise and fully utilized your marketing, planning and data mining abilities. If your current reality isn’t matching the dream, consider TeleTech.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Director, you will be focused on understanding client needs, defining solutions, and then leading and executing multidisciplinary teams to drive measurable impact - leveraging a broad suite of the CSS principles, tools, and methods. Reliability and outstanding delivery are the cornerstones of expectations.
What you’ll bring to us:
• Proven Business Development skills and the ability to identify potential opportunities for horizontal growth with existing clients. Proven ability to manage client relationships.
• Responsibility for Delivery and Client Service. The ability to bring structure to the full scope of a project; defining the specific framework and methodologies to be used in the project with partner cooperation.
• Ability to influence client leadership to establish overall business relationship and engagement strategy.
• Proven management of client relationships.
• Help develop new clients and seeks to expand service to existing clients to meet specified business development and financial targets.
• Responsible for multiple client engagements and project teams.
What skills you’ll need:
• 10+ years management consulting experience.
• Experience structuring work independently and guiding all members of the team.
• Proficient at coordinating project and work stream documents to a state of ‘client readiness’.
• Experience in consulting and/or implementing sophisticated business improvement solutions including delivery methodologies.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management.
• Degree from globally reputable university in business, economics, engineering, or a related field with outstanding academic record. MBA or advanced degree in a quantitative discipline is a plus.
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Consulting team is on a mission to help our clients realize the amazing opportunities available to them, by driving new thinking and transforming the way they create exceptional experiences for their employees and customers. We provide end-to-end advisory and execution services, giving leaders the confidence and tools to re-think how to compete with a combination of our logic, intellect and ability to make sense of the data with our creativity and experience.
The Director is a key part of this team, and will use his/her skillset to solve problems, build something new, and work with some of the biggest brands in the world.
What We Offer:
Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
Learning and career growth opportunities via our global footprint
Rich wellness program and health incentives
Lead Everyday w Do the Right Thing w Reach for Amazing w Seek First to Understand wAct as One w Live life Passionately