TeleTech is seeking a Senior Consultant to join our Consulting team. This is a remote role with regular travel, and the successful candidate can be located anywhere in the United States.
Chances are that as a consultant you were always interested in coming up with solutions, in being part of building something original, something that required your particular expertise and fully utilized your marketing, planning and data mining abilities. If your current reality isn’t matching the dream, consider TeleTech.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Senior Consultant, you will drive operations, process, workflow on engagements from beginning to end, ensuring that engagements are delivered on time, according to specifications and within budget.
What you’ll bring to us:
• Proven experience performing external competitive benchmarking and analysis.
• Capture best practices and add to the firm’s knowledge management initiatives.
• Proven ability to facilitate workshops and collaborative problem solving sessions.
• Coordinate project deliverables and prepare proposals and presentations.
• Help develop new clients and seeks to expand service to existing clients to meet specified business development and financial targets.
• Ability to execute client engagements leveraging a broad suite of TeleTech tools.
What skills you’ll need:
• 4+ years of consulting experience.
• Experience working with clients – solving client issues and developing business strategies.
• Ability to provide objective advice, expertise and specialist skills.
• Mentor and supervise junior team members.
• Ability to recognize your audience and speak credibly to business and technical topics.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management.
• Degree from globally reputable university in business, economics, engineering, or a related field with outstanding academic record. MBA or advanced degree in a quantitative discipline is a plus.
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Consulting team is on a mission to help our clients realize the amazing opportunities available to them, by driving new thinking and transforming the way they create exceptional experiences for their employees and customers. We provide end-to-end advisory and execution services, giving leaders the confidence and tools to re-think how to compete with a combination of our logic, intellect and ability to make sense of the data with our creativity and experience.
The Senior Consultant is a key part of this team, and will use his/her skillset to solve problems, build something new, and work with some of the biggest brands in the world.
What We Offer:
Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
Learning and career growth opportunities via our global footprint
Rich wellness program and health incentives
Lead Everyday w Do the Right Thing w Reach for Amazing w Seek First to Understand wAct as One w Live life Passionately