Senior Consolidations Accountant
Senior Consolidations Accountant
Englewood, Colorado, United States US
TeleTech is seeking a Senior Consolidations Accountant to join our Enterprise Services team.
TeleTech’s Accounting organization is a global team with a common focus – to deliver operational excellence consistent with GAAP, conform to the highest standard of ethics, and develop future leaders for the business. The philosophy of our new accounting leadership is to provide opportunities for our employees to gain valuable experience, allowing people to grow their careers both within the accounting department while also promoting mobility to other departments within the business like Finance, Audit, or Pricing. Bottom line, we’re making it possible to build a robust career path that will keep you challenged long-term while staying right here at TeleTech.
What you’ll be doing:
The Senior Consolidations Accountant position is responsible for preparing the Company’s US Consolidatded financial statements for both internal and external users. The position is also responsible for reviewing intercompany eliminations, foreign currency translation and supporting the global accounting close process for domestic and international subsidiaries. The senior accountant will be responsible for ensuring that statements are accurate and complete under the required accounting standards (US GAAP). This individual is responsible for assisting in the monthly close process, preparing and reviewing journal entries, key account and variance analysis, account reconciliations, support audits and ensuring proper internal controls are in place.
What you’ll bring to us:
- Prepare timely and accurate US GAAP consolidated financial statements
- Responsible for maintenance and engineering of Oracle trial balance currency translation
- Prepare/review monthly consolidated financial packages, including elimination entries
- Responsible for ensuring foreign subsidiary financials are in compliance with US GAAP
- Coordinate compilation of external reporting requirements
- Manage dynamic reporting requirements across all companies (domestic and foreign)
- Preparation of key balance sheet account analysis and follow- up on discrepancies
- Development of appropriate communications with other groups and foreign subs to enhance their understanding of accounting adjustments
- Support Audit requirements as directed
- Prepare ad-hoc analytics to support complex busiess requirements
- Implement new accounting processes globally
- Train accounting teams on best practice and efficiency
- Develop new accounting processes for evolving business transactions
- Take the lead on accounting process engineering and systems testing globally
- Prepare account reconciliations for assigned accounts
- Analyze account activity and variances
What skills you’ll need:
- 5+ years of progressive accounting career experience
- Accounting degree required
- CPA or CPA candidate is a plus
- Advanced experience in the accounting close process using best practices
- Conceptional understanding of the international accounting consolidation function
- Advanced systems experience in Oracle, Hyperion, HFM or similar ERP reporting packages
- Demonstrated advanced skill in analytics using financial system tools
- Exceptional ability to learn quickly
- History of working with multi-national companies and foreign currency is a plus
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TeleTech’s business processes and operations.
What We Offer:
- Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
- ‘Dress for your Day’ philosophy, opportunities for flexible and remote schedules
- Cafeteria, fitness center, car detailing, dry cleaning, postal services, covered parking
- Rich wellness program and incentives
- Access to local discounts in Denver for services and entertainment venues
- Social activities including Boo at HQ, social hours, take your kids to work day, holiday luncheons & patio grill summer concert series
Lead Everyday w Do the Right Thing w Reach for Amazing w Seek First to Understand w Act as One w Live life Passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.
Employment Requirements: TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.