Englewood, Colorado, United States US
TeleTech is looking for collaborative team player that is process and deadline driven to make a global impact on how TeleTech communicates; a true strategic pioneer who thrives in the development of creative process strategies and is able to transform their ideas through their passion, dedication and commitment. This candidate will join a group of communicators, designers and brand specialists to help transform the global Marketing department.
The Marketing Specialist will serve as the primary liaison for corporate communications at our headquarters in Englewood, CO, and will ensure work flows smoothly during various stages of the design cycle and will play a critical role in solving production issues with various internal and external stakeholders.
This position will report to the lead Project Manager and work closely with Art Directors, and Designers and with members of the Communications, Marketing and Sales teams to effectively develop and deploy on-time creative materials and assets. This position must establish and reinforce policies and procedures to manage workflow and the use of external resources, when appropriate, that provide for the best possible client experience while driving down overall costs.
Candidate must have impeccable speaking and writing skills along with a strong, motivational personality. The successful candidate must be able to provide exceptional attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interact with marketing and communications cross-organizational partners on key strategic and tactical initiatives to ensure production and fulfillment follow through
- Traffic function responsible for triaging, creating and updating timelines for all projects and to ensure accurate materials are delivered to the field on time and within budget
- Support high volume of time-sensitive creative deliverables
- Strengthen and enforce departmental processes, standards and procedures
- Support creative process re-engineering efforts; assisting various marketing, communication and advertising automation efforts/projects
- Create weekly/monthly analytic reports and make appropriate recommendations to determine effectiveness of processes and protocols
- General knowledge/ 1-3 years experience in a creative service environment
- 1+ years in a project management role
- Experience with project management software a plus
- Knowledge of creative development processes, workflow management, vendor management and traffic management
- BA/BS in Marketing communications, advertising or related field
- Ad Agency, Marketing or PR background a plus
- Impeccable turnaround time and accuracy
- Strong understanding of Internal Communication channels strongly preferred
- Copy editing and proofing proficiency
- Vendor relationship management
- Proficiency in triaging, managing and formulating project workflows
- Strong written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of creative applications a plus – In design, Photoshop, etc.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize, change focus and provide context in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to create, implement, maintain and improve operational processes
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
What We Offer:
- Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
- ‘Dress for your Day’ philosophy, opportunities for flexible and remote schedules
- Cafeteria, fitness center, car detailing, dry cleaning, postal services, covered parking
- Rich wellness program and incentives
- Access to local discounts in Denver for services and entertainment venues
- Social activities including Boo at HQ, social hours, take your kids to work day, holiday luncheons & patio grill summer concert series
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.
Employment Requirements: TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.