Graphic Designer - Temp
Graphic Designer - Temp
Englewood, Colorado, United States US
Graphic Designer (6 month temp - potential for perm)
TeleTech is seeking a Graphic Designer to join our Creative Services team at our Global Corporate Headquarters in Denver, Colorado.
Global Marketing provides strategic and functional marketing support for the entire organization. The team is responsible for all the components of the TeleTech brand, including the company’s visual identity, messaging, and positioning.
What you’ll be doing:
The Graphic Designer will work with the Marketing Team to execute creative concepts into communication materials for external audiences worldwide. Day-to-day duties include the production/execution of digital ads, web design, marketing collateral (brochures, ebooks, white papers) client presentations, newsletters and email campaigns.
What you’ll bring to us:
- Create, identify and execute original and engaging designs
- Support communications initiatives for multiple business segments by creating relevant and engaging print and digital materials
- Apply creative passion to help evolve corporate brand
- Support business needs with cool & creative concepts across social, advertising, and email platforms
What skills you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field preferred
- 1-2 years’ Graphic Design experience in an agency, studio, or in-house design setting
- Current knowledge of computer design hardware (Mac) and software including, Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office applications.
- Strong production, design, and typography skills
- Strong organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Able to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines with minimal supervision
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
What We Offer:
- Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
- ‘Dress for your Day’ philosophy, opportunities for flexible and remote schedules
- Cafeteria, fitness center, car detailing, dry cleaning, postal services, covered parking
- Rich wellness program and incentives
- Access to local discounts in Denver for services and entertainment venues
- Social activities including Boo at HQ, social hours, take your kids to work day, holiday luncheons & patio grill
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.
Employment Requirements: TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.