Senior Manager, Sales Service Delivery
Senior Manager, Sales Service Delivery
Senior Sales Delivery Manager
Drive sales, manage day-to-day program operations and develop a positive relationship with key client contacts. Manage and grow their teams Sales Managers (both inbound and outbound) through coaching, motivating and assisting with an emphasis on the Sales Management skill set. Responsible for working with all facets of the respective business including sales, marketing, operations, finance and analytics. Maintains a direct line of communication with the Director of Program Sales, (or Executive Director of Program Delivery) and his or her management peers in order to maintain a consistent work effort across all program sales teams. Maintains a relationship with the partner and assist in the overall program management. The primary purpose of this role is to grow sales and the overall value and longevity of the client relationship and drive profitable sales for both Revana and its partner(s). The Senior Manager, Program Sales will manage and work under limited supervision.
Key Performance Objectives
1. Ensure 100% delivery of all SOW requirements and goals for TeleTech and achievement of client revenue targets. Actively implement strategies and initiatives to enable the business to achieve its objectives. Communicate the core strategy and goals to the team. Establish metrics for success, set clear daily priorities, and drive the team to meet goals. Understands the key business objectives, timeframes, and requirements associated with each goal. Include upselling/sales conversion metrics. (Strategic thinking, project management, results orientation, business acumen, customer focus, achievement motivation)
2. Manage day-to-day operations and deliverables. Deliver timely and efficient solutions to all operations‐related requests. Employ effective organizational and time‐management skills to deliver solutions to routine and emergency requests and general needs within established timelines. Attend operations reviews and hold team meetings to review previous performance and future improvement planning to include action plans. Manage problem resolution as needed. Determine appropriate use of resources to meet goals and schedules. Manage regular preparation of operations management reports; attend site and client calls and meetings. (Problem solving, attention to detail, can‐do attitude, persuasion and influence, reporting)
3. Improve the key success metrics associated with goals.
- Customer, Employee, and Client Satisfaction Scores
- Client Sales‐Level Goals
- Monthly Revenue and Margin Goals
Senior Sales Delivery Managers are held accountable for absenteeism, attrition, in‐chair occupancy, reliability, schedule adherence, retention, and profitability. They gather information, analyze data, observe the process, and lead the effort to consistently improve processes and contractual performance metrics. This includes challenging every aspect of the processes. Recommended changes must be monitored and measured to ensure bottom‐line impact to the process. (Data analysis, customer focus, ROI calculations, persuasion, problem solving, strategic thinking, achievement motivation)
4. Drive client message, actively manage the staff, support, motivate, and retain an outstanding team.
Responsible for mentoring, training, evaluating, and developing the staff. Previous experience working in similar environment with demonstrated ability to train team members, in‐person or virtually, as called for. Tracks TTECH U completion rates. Provide support, information and assistance. Accountable for managing broader issues and to respond and manage issues as appropriate. Help the staff to set realistic and measurable goals, and develop reward program(s) as needed. Take responsibility for motivating and retaining an outstanding team. Provide coaching and development opportunities, and address performance issues as appropriate. Monitor progress towards goals. (Leadership, staff development, accountability, coaching, interviewing, motivation, resourcefulness, high integrity)
5. Manage the communication. Maintain a positive, respectful, and caring attitude. Communicate problems clearly and collaborate with business partners to ensure that issues will be resolved quickly with a minimum long term impact. Offer clear and objective alternatives, and work with the team to help implement solutions. Identify and communicate any potential problems or challenges as they surface. Communicate changes in priorities and direction of the goal or project to the staff. (Team work and collaboration, fairness, follow through, engagement, honesty, openness, directness, timeliness)
6. Escalate system level issues to the appropriate systems/IT support/vendor team. Must be able to identify and set up ideal workspace per job requirements; this includes having access to the proper equipment required to fully perform job functions. Clearly identify and manage all system level issues including the scope of problems and relative urgency. Manage clear documentation of problems via email or ticketing system to the appropriate support team. Assist as necessary in isolating the root cause of problems and implementing solutions to ensure problems have been addressed. (Systems troubleshooting, sense of urgency, timeliness, analysis, and problem solving)
7. Ensure compliance with TeleTech's processes and tools, and manage system changes. Ensure compliance with federal and state legislation/regulations and TeleTech's internal policies and procedures to understand, oversee, and prevent and/or minimize potential liability. Responsible for continuous improvement in the overall processes. Manage and provide immediate and direct feedback to the team to ensure full compliance. Oversee training and constructive feedback on all aspects of the process. Maintain confidentiality of sensitive data (Process understanding, attention to detail, process improvement, timeliness, accountability, judgment)
· Strong understanding of TeleTech's business, core values, and goals
· Ability to lead and partner successfully with teams, management and client
· Ability to manage multiple, complex, on‐going tasks and projects
· High level of integrity, judgment and follow through
· Strong coaching, people, and leadership skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong analytical, verbal and written communications skills
· Data analysis skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Proficient in English, both written and verbal
· Technology acumen and reporting
· Knowledge of Digital Marketing
· Call center/telesales experience – 5 yr minimum
· Sales experience – 7 yr minimum
· Management experience – 5 yr minimum
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.
Employment Requirements: TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.