Senior Advisor, Consulting Operations
Senior Advisor, Consulting Operations
TeleTech consulting is seeking an experienced and passionate individual to fill the Senior Advisor of Consulting Operations role.This is a remote/home office, US based position.
This role will work hand in hand with the Operating Partner and EVP of Consulting to optimize and standardize business operations and support the origination of new business and partnerships. The Senior Advisor supports the execution of the CSS (Customer Strategy Services) strategy and is responsible for advancing excellence in operational cadence and enablement for the global team.
What you’ll be doing:
Operating Excellence (60%)
In this role, you will support business success and monitor the infrastructure necessary to provide real-time analytics and insight. You will provide an organization-wide look at projects, profitability, and client satisfaction. This will be achieved through:
- Implement monitoring methods to track ongoing progress against segment metrics, individual KPIs and operating budgets in real-time
- Understand pipeline management, forecasting, utilization and resource management principles in a consulting business ensuring consistency and validation across all disciplines
- Create operational dashboards that monitor segment and engagement performance
- Responsible for weekly reporting and analysis on business KPI’s including project profitability, utilization, run rate, burn rates, resource management, and engagement metrics including profitability and revenue forecast
- Ensure billable engagement metrics are aligned with deal approved contracted KPIs
- Report on key strategic initiatives monthly (e.g marketing, cost reduction, new practice development
- Drive select process improvement initiatives globally
- Serve as a two-way conduit for connection and communication between regions, practices, leadership, and enterprise business support functions
Market Growth (40%)
- In this role you will support the top-line growth of the consulting business with pitch support, opportunity analysis, and/or partnerships
- Provide support and insight to client deals and deal pitches including scope development, facilitating solution development, and messaging
- Work across practices and regions to monitor and provide support for pull-through revenue opportunities
- Support billable projects with analysis, facilitation, project management, and/or subject matter expertise (10-20%)
What you’ll bring to us:
- 4+ years of management consulting experience.
- Experience working with clients – solving client issues and developing business solutions.
- Ability to provide objective advice, expertise and specialist skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to recognize your audience and speak credibly to business and technical topics.
- Degree from globally reputable university in business, economics, engineering, or a related field with outstanding academic record. MBA or advanced degree in a quantitative discipline is a plus
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to facilitate one on one and small collaborative working sessions
- Proven ability to analyze large sets of data, develop reporting, and drive insightful conclusions
- Strong process orientation and personal computer skills, including presentation and creative development
- Able to work across a global footprint that spans Americas, Europe and APAC and work collaboratively with the different operations team situated in each region
- Preferred Requirements
- Considered a customer experience and subject matter expert in one or more of the following areas: omni channel design, mobile and digital solution applications, technology, contact centers
- Demonstrated experience crafting and implementing consulting solutions to meet complex business challenges and customer needs
- Mobility, Digital, eTail experience
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
What We Offer:
- Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match
- Employee recognition programs, professional development, tuition reimbursement
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Learning and career growth opportunities via our global footprint
- Flexible schedules, top notch campus with on- site café and sunny patio
- Rich wellness program and health incentives
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.
Employment Requirements: TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.