Lead Analyst, Operations
Lead Analyst, Operations
Pasay City, Metro Manila, National Capital, Philippines PH
What you’ll be doing:
The Lead Analyst, Operations leads and facilitates business-critical initiatives in the Asia Pacific Operations vertical. This is an independent contributor role that works directly under the guidance of the Executive Director and Senior Advisor. The initiatives managed by the Lead Analyst, Operations are expected to drive the achievement of operational goals: increase shareholder value, enhance client NPS, and improve employee performance across the APAC team.
What you’ll bring to us:
- Facilitates the planning, execution, and measurement of business improvement, change management, and other key initiatives in APAC Operations
- Drives effective embedding and implementation of new processes, leadership practices, proactive solutions, and improvement projects in operations
- Leads discovery activities for new logos and conduct operational assessments for existing clients
- Evaluates existing practices and facilitate remediation to improve performance, enhance efficiencies, reduce cost, or increase levels of client confidence and satisfaction
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of variable factors. Interprets business issues and recommends best practices.
- Performs an advisory role for APAC leaders
What skills you’ll need:
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- High proficiency in problem-solving
- Excellent communication skills. Should be able to communicate clearly and effectively with global audiences.
- Ability to influence others without having direct authority
- Experience in consulting, process improvement, project management, quality management or organizational development
- Experience in leading teams with responsibility for outcomes
- Proven ability to achieve results
- Six Sigma certification an advantage
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TeleTech’s business processes and operations.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary packages, variable incentive bonus plans
- 100% employer paid HMO coverage for employees
- Life insurance, wellness programs, onsite clinic
- Comprehensive health and wellness program, including employee assistance
- Employee recognition programs, professional development, tuition reimbursement
- Learning and career growth opportunities via our global footprint
- Shuttles, gym discounts