Financial Analyst - Consolidations Team
Financial Analyst - Consolidations Team
Englewood, Colorado, United States US
TeleTech is seeking an experienced Financial Analyst to join our Consolidations team.
The finance function at TeleTech provides a unique opportunity for career growth in this market. TeleTech is one of only a few global, public companies headquartered in Colorado. TeleTech’s expanded focus is being built through a strategic combination of organic growth and mergers/acquisitions. This team will help build out our ability to assimilate these new divisions, integrate into standard processes, and build out a scalable, sustainable model to support the business.
What you’ll be doing:
Under general direction, the role is responsible for providing timely and accurate financial analyses and reporting to operational business leaders and financial forecasting for assigned programs.
What you’ll bring to us:
- Communicate the impact of global operations on the financial results both verbally and in formal written presentations monthly and quarterly
- Work directly with the FP&A team and cross functionally to understand and explain the strategic drivers behind the financial results of the business segments at a high level
- Work with the Hyperion administration team to ensure proper maintenance of the reporting hierarchies
- Act as point of contact and power user for questions related to Hyperion within the FP&A team
- Support the Financial Systems team in testing of newly implemented systems or functionality
- Leverage technology to simplify and enhance the forecasting and budgeting process
- Support recurring and ad-hoc global reporting and analytics as needed
What skills you’ll need:
- BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related degree is required.
- 1-2 years’ experience in financial analysis, corporate budgets & in depth forecasting/planning.
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Hyperion and Oracle experience is a plus.
- Experience developing and maintaining relationships and ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Impeccable integrity and trustworthiness and thrive in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Innate organization and attention to detail abilities with a solid analytical base.
- Business acumen and influencing skills are essential for success when working in a matrix environment.
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance,
Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TeleTech’s business processes and operations.
What We Offer:
- Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
- ‘Dress for your Day’ philosophy, opportunities for flexible and remote schedules
- Cafeteria, fitness center, car detailing, dry cleaning, postal services, covered parking
- Rich wellness program and incentives
- Access to local discounts in Denver for services and entertainment venues
- Social activities including Boo at HQ, social hours, take your kids to work day, holiday luncheons & patio grill summer concert series
Lead Everyday w Do the Right Thing w Reach for Amazing w Seek First to Understand w Act as One w Live life Passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.
Employment Requirements: TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.