Director, Service Delivery
Director, Service Delivery
Greeley, Colorado, United States US
TeleTech is seeking a Service Delivery Director to join our Customer Care team. This role will be in our Greeley, CO location.
What you’ll be doing:
The Service Delivery Director will serve as TeleTech’s primary interface and point-of-contact between the clients and the company to provide relevant client feedback and to resolve service problems. Direct the design and implementation of program forecasts enabling adequate operational resource allocation. Oversee and lead a strategic program in multiple contact management centers with primary responsibility for one key client. This position responsible for one major account or multiple smaller accounts; reporting to the Executive Director.
What you’ll bring to us:
- Define program/project requirements, develop tactics, and oversee implementation activities required to successfully meet agreed upon client business goals and objectives.
- Evaluate client program and recommend improvement opportunities; Coordinate client program/project development and integration, i.e., staffing, scheduling, training, system installation, programming design/testing.
- Develop actionable plans to balance short/long range goals while ensuring project completion is timely and effective. Conduct quarterly business reviews with the client
- Manage the controllable, fiscal health of the client program/project.; oversee implementation of client contract integrity; ensure non-compliances receive a corrective action plan and communicate to client.
- Prepare monthly client program charges for client invoicing; document all meetings/conversations with TeleTech departments and client.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the entire call center operation as well as project operation. Work with Quality Assurance to ensure consistency in call evaluations and with Workforce Management to ensure forecasting and staffing needs are aligned. Interact and consult with Human Capital on matters of recruiting, training, hiring, discipline and discharge.
- Position will also work closely with TeleTech’s Business Development team in the support of current business, as well as future business.
What skills you’ll need:
- Strong client facing skills, with proven experience managing large teams and running large global programs and influencing revenue growth
- 12+ years of operations leadership experience, preferably in a call center environment
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience required; post-graduate degree desired
- Financial acumen with experience running a P&L and managing own budget.
- Possess contract negotiating capabilities to help build potential partnerships; needs to be able to bring staff and key influencers together to work in concert
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 45,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Care organization utilizes an integrated platform of people, process, and technology leveraging more than 30 years of best practices to build customer value. Simply put, our Care team has a legacy of success. The Executive Director is a key part of this team, and will impact our global operation as part of a world class team of professionals.
What We Offer:
Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
Opportunities for flexible and remote schedules
Rich wellness program and health incentives
Lead Everyday w Do the Right Thing w Reach for Amazing w Seek First to Understand w Act as One w Live life Passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.
Employment Requirements: TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.