Mexico DF, Distrito Federal, Mexico MX
The Instructional Designer role includes understanding the internal and external customer needs and interpreting and transforming them into learning material that serves to onboard and up-skill the employees.
TeleTech’s culture exemplifies an accelerated pace, customer-centric, and collaborative work environment that fosters unlimited opportunities for personal growth and development.
What you’ll be doing:
Instructional Designer will conceive, design, and develop training programs and materials utilizing the latest instructional and distribution methods. They will build innovative learning solutions to best suit the content and audience. They use contemporary methods of adult learning such as social, mobile, experiential and interactive learning to shape e-learning, instructor-led, and blended approach content. Instructional Designers are expected to understand the big picture of business performance requirements and tailor the training to meet those needs.
What you’ll bring to us:
An individual that will lead every day, lives life passionately, seeks first to understand, acts as one and will do the right thing…. while not being afraid to reach for the amazing! Of course, there are some other requirements too. These include:
• Instructional Design and training content development experience
• Background in training/teaching and/or adult learning, preferred
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; strong technical writing skills in English
• Excellent computer skills and ability to learn technology quickly
• Knowledge of Adult Learning Theory and instructional design principles
• Demonstrated commitment to a teamwork environment
• Ability to manage responsibilities and priorities in a fast-paced and time-critical environment
What skills you’ll need:
• Basic Project Management skills
• Strong Time Management skills
• Excellent presentation/facilitation skills
• Strong organizational skills and interpersonal skills in working with a diverse population
• High customer service orientation
• Strong attention to detail and desire to follow procedures
• Experience using e-Learning software such as Storyline 2, preferred
• Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, preferred
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.