Quality Assurance Manager
Quality Assurance Manager
Lipa, Calabarzon, Philippines PH
TeleTech is seeking a Quality Assurance Manager to join our team!
What you’ll be doing:
Quality Assurance Managers (QAM) supervise the operational and fiscal activities of the Quality Assurance department. QAMs ensure direct reports meet targets, goals, and deliverables supporting operations and account-wide call quality metrics for each line of business. Utilize systems and procedures to improve the operating quality and efficiency of the quality department. Oversee all aspects of the delivery of quality related services keeping operations informed and engaged regarding training gaps and sharing best practices. Manage the staff in accordance with company policies, procedures, and client quality metrics ensuring all direct reports are meeting contractual monitors and audits. Regularly meet with operations partners to ensure coaching action plans are being completed. Work daily to improve processes and performance that enhance bottom line results through meetings and calibration calls with client and business partners. Quality Assurance Managers are responsible for team engagement, leadership, performance management, coaching, talent development, and auditing specialists and Team leads. They adhere to TeleTech key performance objectives, indicators, metrics, and ratios ensuring maximum team performance. QAMs create and maintain a positive work environment and ensure shifts appropriately cover operations schedules.
What you’ll bring to us:
- Achieve 100% of quality goals per client contract.
- Manage day-to-day quality operations and deliverables.
- Improve the key success metrics associated with quality assurance department.
- Actively manage the staff, support, motivate and retain an outstanding team.
- Manage the communication.
- Escalate system level issues to the appropriate systems/IT support/vendor team/client.
- Ensure compliance with TeleTech’s processes, tools, and system changes.
What skills you’ll need:
- Strong understanding of TeleTech’s business, core values, and goals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple, complex, on-going tasks and projects
- Ability to lead and partner successfully with staff and chain of command
- Proficient English, both written and verbal
- Great interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Open, honest, and empathetic manner when dealing with people
- Strong attention to detail and desire to follow procedures
- High customer service orientation
- Working knowledge of database applications such as MS Office(Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Oracle, Kronos or ability to learn technology quickly
- High level of integrity, honesty, and judgment
- Action Planning
- Strong coaching skills
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer
in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees
serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social,
mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions
from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and
Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers,
inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set
of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their
customers and each other.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary packages, variable incentive bonus plans
- 100% employer paid HMO coverage for employees
- Life insurance, wellness programs, onsite clinic
- Comprehensive health and wellness program, including employee assistance
- Employee recognition programs, professional development, tuition reimbursement
- Learning and career growth opportunities via our global footprint
- Shuttles, gym discounts