Learning Analyst (01UCO)
Mexico DF, Distrito Federal, Mexico MX
TeleTech is seeking a seasoned Learning Analyst to join our Customer Management Services team!
Every day, we interact with 3/5 million customers, providing support in in more than 80 countries and in 50 languages across social, mobile, digital, and face -to-face channels. The Learning and Development team prepares our associates for those interactions & coaches them to reach for amazing! To do so, we are taking advantage of the latest innovations in learning management tools to make an impact for our clients.
What you’ll be doing:
The Learning Analyst will have primary responsibility for the administering, organizing, and troubleshooting of client instances of an outsourced Learning Management System (LMS) platform and for coordinating all LMS reporting. They are responsible for driving effective and continual usage of the Learning Management System by using their strong knowledge of the LMS to make suggestions on how it should be used to meet the client’s training and reporting requirements.
What you’ll bring to us:
- Act as the main LMS point of contact for the client, the client’s vendor partners, and TeleTech’s CSS team for all administrative questions and assistance.
- Analyze operational processes and LMS data to recommend best practice procedures for administrative tasks within the LMS.
- Work with Instructional Designers and the client to document and maintain all LMS administrative procedures job aids.
- Develop new LMS reports and modify existing LMS reports, both proactively and in response to client request or in order to improve operational efficiencies.
- Manage tickets with the LMS vendor to ensure a cohesive and efficient approach to platform support.
- Handle special projects for the management team as required.
What skills you’ll need:
- LMS knowledge and experience
- Strong understanding of Teletech's business, core values, and goals
- High customer service orientation
- Demonstrated multi-tasking capability and proven success in fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and desire to follow procedures
- Working knowledge of database applications such as MS Office(Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Oracle, Kronos, Tandberg or ability to learn technology quickly
- Call center experience
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Care organization utilizes an integrated platform of people, process, and technology leveraging more than 30 years of best practices to build customer value. Simply put, our Care team has a legacy of success. The Senior Project Manager is a key part of this team, and will impact our global operation as part of a world class team of professionals.
Lead Everyday w Do the Right Thing w Reach for Amazing w Seek First to Understand w Act as One w Live life Passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.