Quezon City, Metro Manila, National Capital, Philippines PH
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.
· Audits monthly invoice to ensure all required items are captured accurately
and in accordance with contractual agreements.
· Identifies issues, problems and opportunities. Recognizes issues problems or
opportunities across a range of situations.
· Gathers and interprets information (from the appropriate sources) in a concise
manner for effective decision making.
. Detects trends, associations and cause effect relationships.
Under general direction, responsible for performing complex research and analysis to support business operations and presenting findings to manager.
Determines best practices and suggests how to improve current practices.
Develops recommendations to solve problems and issues related to business operations and communicates with other departments as necessary. May perform special projects upon request.
Client Service/Relationship · Provide practical advice and recommendations ·
Managing client requests and communication
Analysis of new additions / improvements to the program
Management of quantitative and qualitative reporting and analysis
Timely delivery of projects as per client's request
Develops strong, positive relationship with relevant contacts.
Cultivates relationships over time
Liaise with Operations and Systems on account issues on a daily basis ·
Demonstrate an awareness of the range of services provided by TeleTech and the client
Client presentations, including Quarterly Business Reviews
Manage client initiated Operational process change requests through Client Solutions team
Reporting Change Requests - OSC/Ops - Meet with internal departments to discuss reporting requirements and complete Change Requests accordingly, including reviews of impacts to all departments and Contractual Alignment. · Negotiates agreements with clients for all any exceptions to standard BAU practice if appropriate.
Contractual knowledge - Has thorough knowledge of contract requirements and able to answer questions about this for both internal and client contacts.
Additional Requirements & Specific Duties:
· Very good to Excellent Communication Skills
· Preferably with Background in Finance
· Exceptional Analytical Skills To Decipher Statistical Reports
· Ability to analyze trends and provide commentary and recommendations on a timely basis
· Preferably with 1-2 Years Experience on a Supervisory Role
· Time Management
· Proficient in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
· Project Management
· Problem Solving
· Decision Making
· Negotiation and Influence
· Organization Skills
· Business Development
· Positive attitude
· Team player
· Solid Client & People Management & skills
· Ability to work under dynamic priorities & pressures