Healthcare Customer Service Representative - Paducah, KY
Healthcare Customer Service Representative - Paducah, KY (01UT7)
Paducah, Kentucky, United States US
APPLY IN PERSON:
Monday to Friday | 9AM to 4PM
2301 McCracken Blvd. Paducah, KY 42001 USA
Healthcare Customer Service Representative
At TeleTech, it feels good to make a positive difference in people’s lives. Imagine it… Working in a place where you’ll be caring for others in a fun, family-friendly atmosphere with the chance to build a career!
As a TeleTech Customer Service Representative you will take inbound calls from customers with questions regarding their health insurance, wellness programs, prescription plans and more. The Healthcare Industry is full of compassionate, caring people like you, whose goal is to help others through some of the more difficult times in their lives.
We will train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so that you can provide the highest level of service to people in need.
What you will Experience in this position…
- Consulting with customers to review health related products and services. Discussing customer needs and assisting with the best solutions for their individual situations
- Opening and maintaining customer accounts and information
- Creating customer solutions with compassion by listening and selecting the best and fastest solution to customer inquiries
- Resolving customer technical issues with patience and understanding
- Identifying any additional needs the customer may have and helping them to upgrade products or services
Additionally, we provide our customer experience champions like you with:
- Competitive pay plus performance-based bonuses
- Career advancement opportunities
- Health insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Retirement savings
- Paid training
What Experience you bring to the table…
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Competency in using MS Windows
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced work environment
Click on the Apply Now button to let us know about you. Even better, complete your application, then share this opportunity -- experience fun at work with friends!
For more information on the TeleTech experience, visit http://www.teletechjobs.com/ or search #ExperienceTELETECH throughout social media to experience the global conversation for yourself.
TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check as a condition of employment. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability
Jobs in Paducah, jobs in Kentucky, customer service jobs, customer service careers, retail, hospitality, restaurant, insurance, health insurance, healthcare jobs, call center, CSR, medicare, Medicaid, health agent, healthcare insurance, licensed agent