Mexico DF, Distrito Federal, Mexico MX
TeleTech is helping organizations transform the customer experience. We are seeking a seasoned Instructional Designer to join our Customer Management Services team!
The world has changed. Innovative technologies, social media, high customer expectations, and an interconnected global economy have altered the face of business forever. To compete, companies need to be smarter, faster, and more agile. They need the ability to deliver seamless, effortless experiences for their customers while providing strong returns to their shareholders. To navigate this complicated and uncharted new world, brands need a partner with experience. TeleTech leads the way.
We hire only first-class, highly qualified and passionate people to help us to build exceptional customer experiences.
Please visit our consulting website for more details http://www.teletech.com/consulting
What you’ll be doing:
The Instructional Designer at TeleTech serves a critical role in the business… understanding the internal and external customer needs and then interpreting and transforming them into training and resources that serve to onboard and up-skill the employees working in that field. This means that the training being delivered has a direct impact on the productivity and the services delivered to our clients worldwide.
This role will also be responsible for the design, development, delivery, management and measurement of a client knowledge base. This exciting role uses the latest technology to ensure contact center associates are able to deliver the best experience to their customers.
TeleTech’s culture exemplifies an accelerated pace, customer-centric, and collaborative work environment that fosters unlimited opportunities for personal growth and development.
- Design and implement strategy to optimize knowledge base in support of meeting and exceeding operational and internal goals and metrics
- Instill continuous improvement toward knowledge base and related processes
- Create, build and distribute custom analytics and reports based on goals and metrics
- Coach users on knowledge base tools and coordinate with operations, training & quality teams to produce educational content within the knowledge base
- Conduct usability assessments in alignment with ongoing initiatives
- Monitor daily activities and ensure knowledge base is updated with appropriate content
- Provide quality control and governance over all content housed in knowledge base
- Develop and deploy permissions strategy for site; administer appropriate community access, roles and permissions.
- Conceive, design, and develop training programs and materials utilizing the latest instructional and distribution methods
- Build e-Learning, instructor-led or blended solutions to best suit the content and audience
- Build upon contemporary methods of adult learning theory, social and mobile learning, and curriculum design to shape e-learning, instructor-led, and blended approach education and guidance
- Work closely with other Instructional Designers including Lead Instructional Designers (IDs), Project Managers (PMs), Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Media, Quality Assurance (QA), as well as Training Team and Design and Delivery Managers
What you’ll bring to us:
Respect, Passion, Integrity, Communication, Trust. Those are just some of the attributes valued at TeleTech. Of course, there are some other requirements too. These include:
- Strong understanding of Teletech’s business, core values, and goals
- Strong organizational skills and interpersonal skills in working with a diverse population
- High customer service orientation
- Strong attention to detail and desire to follow procedures
- Knowledge of and practical application of Adult Learning Theory and instructional design principles
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; strong technical writing skills
- Outgoing, friendly, assertive and articulate
- Ability to facilitate focus groups, usability sessions and subject matter expert interviews as well as identify and document key themes emerging from these activities
- Ability to manage responsibilities and priorities in a fast-paced and time-critical environment
- Basic Project Management skills
- Strong Time Management skills
- Excellent presentation/facilitation skills
- Instructional Design experience
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office and ability to learn technology quickly
- Demonstrated commitment to a teamwork environment
- Background in training/teaching and/or adult learning, preferred
- Knowledge of call center business and/or experience, desired
- Experience using e-Learning software such as Captivate, preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Flash, HTML principles, preferred
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Consulting team is on a mission to help our clients realize the amazing opportunities available to them, by driving new thinking and transforming the way they create exceptional experiences for their employees and customers. We provide end-to-end advisory and execution services, giving leaders the confidence and tools to re-think how to compete with a combination of our logic, intellect and ability to make sense of the data with our creativity and experience.
What We Offer:
Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match
Employee recognition programs, professional development, tuition reimbursement
State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
Learning and career growth opportunities via our global footprint
Flexible schedules, top notch campus with on- site café and sunny patio
Rich wellness program and health incentives
TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.