Burlington, Massachusetts, United States US
- Work closely with data scientists to create impactful insights from complex data
- Drive and participate in the definition, the direction, and the development of our analytics platform
- Improve platform features and functionality by keeping up with the latest innovations in data technology
- Design, test, and maintain robust, scalable, secure, and fault-tolerant data management systems
- Assist with process improvement with a customer focused, progressive mindset
- Communication of project status/issues to clients and internal management
- Partner with various internal teams
- Document implementation requirements and expected effort
- Research and recommend data management best practices
- Aggressively and continuously advance skill set
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent with 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Extensive knowledge of various databases
- Proficiency with AWS ecosystem
- Experience with Big Data ETL
- Experience working with structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data sources
- Proficiency with SQL, preferably PostgreSQL
- Experience with NoSQL solutions such as MongoDB is preferred
- Proficient in Python
- Experienced in consuming third-party REST APIs (JSON) and SDKs
- Proficiency in Linux environment
- Understanding of complex data flows, identification of data processing bottlenecks and designing and implementing solutions
- A broad set of technical skills and knowledge across hardware, software, systems and solutions development and across more than one technical domain
- Passion for innovation, delivering quality results, self-driven discovery, outside the box thinking, and complex problem solving
- Proven ability to balance and manage multiple, competing priorities.
- Collaborative interpersonal skills and ability to work within cross-functional teams.
- Self-starter who relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals in complex fast-paced environment to ensure quality of all data integration points.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Creative problem-solving and analysis skills.
- Ability to handle problem situations quickly, inventively, and resourcefully.
- Project management skills including:
- Ability to prioritize and manage tasks
- Ability to plan, commit, and deliver to schedules
- Ability to identify, escalate, and manage project issues
- Willingness to work extended hours on an as-needed basis
- Some travel is necessary
- Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match
- Employee recognition programs, professional development, tuition reimbursement
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Learning and career growth opportunities via our global footprint
- Flexible schedules, top notch campus with on- site café and sunny patio
- Rich wellness program and health incentives
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.
Employment Requirements: TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.